Skip to main content

BBAU 2022: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

We’re there 2 beeeuuuwww’s? One when BB says which box you … choose. And the. Another at the very end of the clip?
Yes there are two, but I was referring to the one at the end in particular. Maybe it's not "bad" but dramatic emphasis. We'll find out soon.

So if
Gabbie
goes this week, with the rumoured final 4 being
Reggie,Taras,Johnson and Aleisha
, that means
Estelle, Tim and Brenton
leave in the final week right before finale.

Well thats all she wrote. Idk which bookie first put jaycee up as favourite to win, but i think the rest of them followed suit and made him favourite.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-27-23-20-18-147_com.sportsbet.sportsbetweb.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-27-23-20-18-147_com.sportsbet.sportsbetweb.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 21
Like I’ve said. I always take these kids of articles with a grain of salt.

But so dramatic say an insider told them the royalty only got $120 per day.
Wow, that's big. According to that they actually asked Fitzy and Chrissie Swan and then others like Sara Marie and Blair. Would have been real interesting to see what would have happened with Fitzy and Chrissie in there

Wow I hope that's after tax! I thought it would be between $1000 and $1500 pre-tax per week. They are competing to win the main prize, after all. The stipend should only need to cover their real life expenses outside the house (rent/mortgage/etc). But I do get that if they want to secure their biggest names they might have to suck it up and pay more.

So if
Gabbie
goes this week, with the rumoured final 4 being
Reggie,Taras,Johnson and Aleisha
, that means
Estelle, Tim and Brenton
leave in the final week right before finale.
We also know that tim leaves before estelle right? I get the feeling that tim will be targeted by the newbies next due to evicting jaycee. So in this order: gabbie, tim, estelle/brenton, aleisha.

Like I’ve said. I always take these kids of articles with a grain of salt.

But so dramatic say an insider told them the royalty only got $120 per day.
the producers had to manufacture and edit in soooo many story lines.. they (the producers) didnt want to spend money to make money!

Interesting tidbit from Estelle's IG live is that the housemates aren't allowed to live stream until they're evicted, but some of them have been allowed this in their contracts as they are considered "influencers" (like Estelle) - Gabs wasn't allowed to go on any live or even join any until she was evicted.

Interesting tidbit from Estelle's IG live is that the housemates aren't allowed to live stream until they're evicted, but some of them have been allowed this in their contracts as they are considered "influencers" (like Estelle) - Gabs wasn't allowed to go on any live or even join any until she was evicted.
lol are they trying to pretend its live... I think the cat is out of the bag on that!

Yeah I found that so confusing as Estelle is still in the house and so is Reg, but supposedly Reg is not allowed to stream but Estelle was.

Back