Skip to main content

BBAU 2022: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

I’m going to guess Estelle is going to give up her spot for Reggie…

Just thinking, will there be an eviction of one of the 5 remaining housemates and then they will bring Reggie and Estelle out to compete in the 2nd chance challenge with them. Then there will be another vote between the two remaining and that person will leave the house.

Just thinking, will there be an eviction of one of the 5 remaining housemates and then they will bring Reggie and Estelle out to compete in the 2nd chance challenge with them. Then there will be another vote between the two remaining and that person will leave the house.

Yeah that's what I suggested here:

Perhaps on Tuesday they think they have evicted yet one more HM, only to have the other two return for the three of them to compete?

How on earth does reggie survive? Id like to know

I am thinking that maybe Estelle gives up the 2nd chance challenge for Reggie. And then it's a vote between Estelle and one of the other five housemates remaining that will be evicted tonight (most likely Tim).

And we already know another OG housemate goes on Wednesday. So very likely both Estelle and Tim are gone this week. Making saving both Estelle and Reggie redundant.

I am thinking that maybe Estelle gives up the 2nd chance challenge for Reggie. And then it's a vote between Estelle and one of the other five housmeates remaining that will be evicted tonight (most likely Tim).
Yeah if it's a battle of sorts with Estelle and Reg, Estelle is just going to sacrifice herself. Can't really see her trying to fight against Reg.

But it’s a challenge with three people, so two must give up their spot for her.
Tim maybe?
This is what I was thinking last night. Reggie and Estelle go up against Tim in the challenge. Maybe Tim throws it out of kindness to Reggie? Or vice versa, with the other going tomorrow. But I think Tim because it's a(nother) reason for him to be antagonistic towards Estelle as we've seen lately.

Could Tim possibly lose the challenge? Then Estelle gives it up for Reggie when it’s only between those two?

Reactions: Kaz
Tuesday: Big Brother informs the housemates that two OGs will compete in a second chance challenge, along with one of the five housemates in the house, to win another chance to return.

Wednesday: The newbies have their sights set on the end game. When a newbie wins the nomination challenge and a spot in Top 5, its evident that one of the OGs will go home tonight.

I think only one of the three gets evicted. Because another OG goes in tomorrow's ep. Which makes it five remaining, four after Sunday, three after Monday for Tuesday's finale. Is that right?

I think the rumours are correct that Tim is evicted before Estelle.

I think the final 3 are

Reggie, Johnson & Taras.

Last edited:
I think the final 3 are

Reggie, Johnson & Taras.
It sure is looking that way. The rumour is looking more and more likely to be correct.

Does anyone recall how early in advance we knew this, and by whom? I know we’ve known this info since week 2-3 but I don’t remember where it spawned from.

Correct.

Does anyone recall how early in advance we knew this, and by whom? I know we’ve known this info since week 2-3 but I don’t remember where it spawned from.

Probably the betting agencies.

I was looking at the betting agencies earlier and TAB have completely taken Estelle off the list, they must think she has no chance returning lol

• Haha
Reactions: Kaz
Back