Skip to main content

BBAU 2022: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

To be fair, Estelle isn't wrong about the producer meddling and rigging in Tim's favour 🤷

Not if he is evicted before her. Also Tim hated Ben Norris with a passion & now he seems to be on his side. Maybe Tim know stuff we don't

Not if he is evicted before her. Also Tim hated Ben Norris with a passion & now he seems to be on his side. Maybe Tim know stuff we don't
Yes, even if Tim is evicted before her. You can notice that the producers are trying to push a particular player to the endgame, but still play well enough to be able to get them voted out.

So going by this:

Tuesday: Big Brother informs the housemates that two OGs will compete in a second chance challenge, along with one of the five housemates in the house, to win another chance to return.

Are we thinking Estelle and Tim get voted out in a double eviction tonight and then get to compete on Tuesday for one of them to possibly come back?

So going by this:

Tuesday: Big Brother informs the housemates that two OGs will compete in a second chance challenge, along with one of the five housemates in the house, to win another chance to return.

Are we thinking Estelle and Tim get voted out in a double eviction tonight and then get to compete on Tuesday for one of them to possibly come back?
That's my guess.

That's my guess.
It says three people are competing in the second chance challenge though.
My guess is that whoever wins the challenge tonight is going to nominate three people for eviction and choose Estelle, Tim and one of the n00bs. Then the three of them will compete in the second chance challenge, one of them saves themselves, and then the house votes out someone on Wednesday.

I am guessing Tim goes.

Hoping Taras wins the show. Don't want a OG to win, they have had their time in the limelight.

My guess is that whoever wins the challenge tonight is going to nominate three people for eviction and choose Estelle, Tim and one of the n00bs. Then the three of them will compete in the second chance challenge, one of them saves themselves, and then the house votes out someone on Wednesday.
Perhaps on Tuesday they think they have evicted yet one more HM, only to have the other two return for the three of them to compete?

The synopsis says that the two OGS compete against one of the 5 still left in the house on Tuesday. There are currently 7 housemates left, so there would have to be a double eviction tonight to get it down to 5 and two OGs would have to be evicted, most likely Tim and Estelle.

I am guessing Tim goes.

Hoping Taras wins the show. Don't want a OG to win, they have had their time in the limelight.

People have turned against Taras on social media after his Tully move. I can't see him winning, especially not against Reggie. I don't think anybody stands a chance of winning against Reggie. So if she is in the final, the other two might as well not be there.

People have turned against Taras on social media after his Tully move.

The morons have to realise it's a game. Also we only saw a snippit of what happened. Just like we only saw a small part of the Drew & Tully fight. Heard is was a ripper & didn't show Tully in a bad light, like it would have if it was shown. I would have booted her earlier. Saves me watching the crying every 2nd night.

The morons have to realise it's a game. Also we only saw a snippit of what happened. Just like we only saw a small part of the Drew & Tully fight. Heard is was a ripper & didn't show Tully in a bad light, like it would have if it was shown. I would have booted her earlier. Saves me watching the crying every 2nd night.

You’re really making up for your time away 😛

Hello Kaz, you seem like a lovely person, so glad you've decided to return 🙃 but I'll have you know- there was no such fight.

You REALLY think 7 wouldn't have milked that for all that it's worth?

Imagine the trailers!

Ask @DumbDumbTerry or @Estelle.Landy... ask whoever you like! It didn't happen.

Or better yet- hear it from the horse's mouth: https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/big-brother-tully-smyth-anthony-drew-deny-fight-rumour/

Back