Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

OK here are this week's results. Note that as the RC was a team game and the Yellow team (Shane, Monika, Brian, Sharn) won. So I changed the tips of everyone who tipped them to Shane, in order to allocate the points in the discombobulator.

Congrats to @GrantGotGold who scored 72 points. Commiserations to @originalflavours @tess @Fiona, @Mr Stickyfingers and Hans for winning the Barry award this week on 0. Feels to @qtkt, @Tempest, @FatPants and myself for losing our respective sweeps :(

Meanwhile, the @delcan curse lives on.

View attachment 54102

Holey Moley! This has been a very lucky week for me. 4 out of 5 tips correct. I moved up 9 places this week from #18. I predicted the tribal councils correctly on my own and the reward challenge and Monday's immunity was thanks to random selection. 😄

...hey Timmy my friend... because my friends Affable and Beachsands (I miss you Beachsands... where are you sweet lady?)... have stopped tipping then does it mean that I could be the official wooden spooner if I remain at the bottom please?... a man has to have his dreams and ambitions realised after all lol!... cheers.

...hey Timmy my friend... because my friends Affable and Beachsands (I miss you Beachsands... where are you sweet lady?)... have stopped tipping then does it mean that I could be the official wooden spooner if I remain at the bottom please?... a man has to have his dreams and ambitions realised after all lol!... cheers.
If you continue to hold the lowest score of active players, sure. I'll give you a participation award. 😁

If you continue to hold the lowest score of active players, sure. I'll give you a participation award. 😁

...oooooh!... great!... thanks my friend... I'll start rehearsing my acceptance speech as of now lol!... "I'd like to thank the Academy... I'd like to thank my..."... cheers.

tbh it's a remarkable feat that you have managed to stay below @beardymac who hasn't played for four weeks.

...aw shucks!... twas nuthin'... I have a fail safe system on how to stay the lowest my friend... all my life when I've want someone to win they NEVER EVER do... so each time that I pick them they are bound to let me down so I'm onto a sure fire thing to remain at the bottom... lol!... clever eh?... I am so getting that wooden spoon even if it kills me lol!... cheers.

...okay... this is a list of who I like to the ones that I loathe in the EXACT order that I rank them for me... (some of them are really rank when you think of it)... from my best to worse... here goes...

(1)... Shane:...
(2)... Shonee:...
(3)... Fenella:...
(4)... Monika:...
(5)... Sharn:...
(6)... Steve:...
(7)... Brian:...
(8)... Mat:...
(9)... Benji:...

You see if you trusted your gut, Sticky, you could actually win the game at the top end...? :D

OK here we go again. Remember that @GrantGotGold picked up a massive 72 points this week (admittedly helped by the team Reward Challenge), so you never know, next week it could be you.

Overall Winner:
Individual Reward Winner*:
Individual Immunity Mon:
Voted Out Mon:
Individual Immunity Tue:
Voted Out Tue:

*bearing in mind the Individual Immunity challenge will probably be in Tuesday's 90 minute episode

Squillions of points up on offer again. Gotta be in to win etc. PM me by 3pm AEST Monday.

Odettewoo.jpg

Just a reminder who is left to tip on:

Former Champions: Shane, Sharn, Steve W, Brian and Monika
Former Contenders: Shonee and Fenella

I feel like I have lost my tipping mojo. I have no clue for next week and the promo doesn't help because we have no idea what Monika is thinking since Damien has had more confessionals than she has and he went out in week three I think. Add in Exile beach and a clip of Steve at tribal with something around his neck (probably a HII or something new ) that hasn't happened yet and my brain is about to explode.

I feel like I have lost my tipping mojo. I have no clue for next week and the promo doesn't help because we have no idea what Monika is thinking since Damien has had more confessionals than she has and he went out in week three I think. Add in Exile beach and a clip of Steve at tribal with something around his neck (probably a HII or something new ) that hasn't happened yet and my brain is about to explode.
I'm hoping she's a red herring, red dress aside.

Back