Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

I can't decide at the moment. She might have one episode of being relevant and then it's all red rover.
hmm....I meant all over red rover. Can't type....too much wine.... Is there a drunk emoji? Because we really need one!

Hardly anyone has done did it yet, so if you haven't done did it, please do it. :D

I can’t drink red. I’m allergic. If I have as much as a teaspoon, I come out with a dreadful burning rash that lasts about an hour and that is followed by a sharp headache that lasts for seven or eight hours.
Now for a church lesson: Anglicans have Holy Communion each week. We use a very strong port for the wine and all drink from the one cup. Every drop has to be consumed, so if there is any left over the priest has to drink it. I have some very well trained parishioners who drink up well if they are at the end of the line. 😁😇

TIPPING HAS CLOSED!

This week, the promo left us divided over whether Monika was going to actually make a play, or whether it was a prelude to her being voted out. In the end a majority of you decided it was the latter, but not until tomorrow's episode. Although my personal feeling/guess was that she and Brian might switch back and take out Steve and Shane (hopefully in that order).

Still a lot of love for Shane winning. We shall see!

Here's how y'all tipped:

tips.jpg

Good luck to everyone with 122 points or less!

Oh good, (almost) everyone got their tips in on time.
Glad to see that I'm not alone in thinking that whatever Monika's big move is, is gonna end with her being voted out.
Good luck everyone.

Interesting about the Top 3 tippers having extremely similar tips. Most likely cheating if you ask me. 🤔 DQ, DQ, DQ. 😆

Back