Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

OK tipping has closed. Yay!

With the promo hinting that Mat and Benji would go head to head, and JLP asking something like 'if you aim for the top, what if you miss?', it could be that maybe neither of them will be voted out, and yet seven people still tipped one of them for tonight. From the 'we can't tell you anything' promo it seems to be more complicated than that.

A special award goes to @delcan for this week's most inspired tips, possibly using the 'Delcan curse' to advantage? Those of you tipping Shane to win should be very afraid! :D I suspect one way or another Delcan could easily walk away with at least 35 points this week.

tips.jpg

SweetJesus... I forgotttttttttt

Got a new foster cat and Big Bro Uk has started so all over the place....

Dang I was doing so well for totally crap guessing
Lol don't give up, you're still somewhere in the middle. Give it another crack for next week.

Hey you still have two shots at points tomorrow, I only have one! :(

oh you're right! I forgot about my long shot guess on SHONEE to win reward ahahaha

But on a serious note i did think as I was reading the thread that I had Benji for elimination tomorrow but hey maybe he'll win 2 immunities in a row............. ahahaha i love this game but it's so frustrating too xD

oh you're right! I forgot about my long shot guess on SHONEE to win reward ahahaha

But on a serious note i did think as I was reading the thread that I had Benji for elimination tomorrow but hey maybe he'll win 2 immunities in a row............. ahahaha i love this game but it's so frustrating too xD
He doesn't even need to win immunity as he has a HII, unfortunately. I'm hoping for a blindside where he thinks he's safe, but that's a long shot, I suspect. Good luck with Shonee!

He doesn't even need to win immunity as he has a HII, unfortunately. I'm hoping for a blindside where he thinks he's safe, but that's a long shot, I suspect. Good luck with Shonee!

haha ikr! Thanks for that xD Spewing I almost had Brian tonight too though xD Was too busy going off the (common) assumption that both HII would be played tonight resulting in a revote where the bottom of the tribe gets kicked off. Ya got me Ten, ya got me!

Guesses for tomorrow now are either Shane or Sharn tbh... they're both promo'd fighting Benji which apparently is a death sentence in this game....

I know I was gonna stick with Brian winning every week until he leaves but maybe I really need to stay with Benji even though ugh gross xD

OK here are this week's results. Note that as the RC was a team game and the Yellow team (Shane, Monika, Brian, Sharn) won. So I changed the tips of everyone who tipped them to Shane, in order to allocate the points in the discombobulator.

Congrats to @GrantGotGold who scored 72 points. Commiserations to @originalflavours @tess @Fiona, @Mr Stickyfingers and Hans for winning the Barry award this week on 0. Feels to @qtkt, @Tempest, @FatPants and myself for losing our respective sweeps :(

Meanwhile, the @delcan curse lives on.

tips.jpg

OK here are this week's results. Note that as the RC was a team game and the Yellow team (Shane, Monika, Brian, Sharn) won. So I changed the tips of everyone who tipped them to Shane, in order to allocate the points in the discombobulator.

Congrats to @GrantGotGold who scored 72 points. Commiserations to @originalflavours @tess @Fiona, @Mr Stickyfingers and Hans for winning the Barry award this week on 0. Feels to @qtkt, @Tempest, @FatPants and myself for losing our respective sweeps :(

Meanwhile, the @delcan curse lives on.

View attachment 54102
I don't care as Benji the Bastard was told - It's time to go...Benji.

Back