Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

Ok, I'm going to feed my fish. I'll assign a contestant's name to every kind of fish. Feeding them one piece at a time, if Shane is a cichlid and a cichlid eats the first bite, she goes into my tips. If Fenella is a guppy and a guppy eats first, or Benji is a loach, etc.

Ok, I'm going to feed my fish. I'll assign a contestant's name to every kind of fish. Feeding them one piece at a time, if Shane is a cichlid and a cichlid eats the first bite, she goes into my tips. If Fenella is a guppy and a guppy eats first, or Benji is a loach, etc.

Ha! That's as good a strategy as any! Last night I was thinking of ways I could get my dog to help me pick.

Ok, using my own Hans in a random draw, Monika is a cichlid, Shane is a loach, Benji is an angel, Steve is a kribensis, Mat is a hongi, Fenella is a gourami, Sharn is a catfish, Brian is a headstander and Shonee is a ram.
Tips based exactly on who eats first being sent now. First six types of fish to eat got nominated.

Ok, using my own Hans in a random draw, Monika is a cichlid, Shane is a loach, Benji is an angel, Steve is a kribensis, Mat is a hongi, Fenella is a gourami, Sharn is a catfish, Brian is a headstander and Shonee is a ram.
Tips based exactly on who eats first being sent now. First six types of fish to eat got nominated.
I look forward to seeing how your fish method performs compared to Hans.

Back