Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

I used the opposite logic, for Monika to make a big move, she's already safe and NOT being voted out, therefore I tipped her immune over both nights. Though probably a big fat nothing will happen and Monika's big move will be that she rolled over to sunbake her back instead.

Now everyone has tips in, my theory......for what it is worth

5 females v 2 boys, females would be idiots not to target the 2 guys, go girl power I hope

I went back to the pull a name out of the hat method this week. I hope it is not to the detriment of Shane. Looking forward to Shonee winning the Reward Challenge and Immunity tonight 👍

Well if I was there I'd be wanting to be in F2 against Fenella or Shonee, so would try to vote out everyone except them. Tactically it doesn't make sense to vote out Fenella.

As no-one got voted out tonight, no-one gets any points for that tip. I wish it could have been different. I really do.

Only in Survivor do young girls think old man exposing himself is funny and endearing.
At least Shane is there to see it for what it is.

So much for my brilliant theory.......dumb bitches, WTF is wrong with you, get rid of the smelly big brutes

RESULTS:

Well nobody scored 72 points this week, that's for sure - in part due to the crappy 'dead man walking' waste of time to buy Ten a pointless episode.

NOTE: Because the Reward Challenge was a team event again, I have changed the tips of the winning tips to Brian in order to score them int he discombobulator. Also I put the winner of Voted Out Mon to 'Contenders' simply to grey out the tips as no-one was voted out.

Congrats nonetheless to @Tempest our top scorer for the week on 36 points, just nudging out @kxk @Lucas and @originalflavours for that honour.

Commiserations to @Meglos @davidftw @joyjoyjoy and @Affable for getting the Barry this week... and also to @tess and Hans for losing their respective sweeps. And also for everyone screwed over by the whole 'dead man walking' twist, for that matter.

tips.jpg

Back