Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

Except for overall winner, this week I went with a random generator on the internet. So my tips are in the order it picked the names from a full list each pick. Can’t do much worse than I’m doing. The generator made some weird choices so this is unlikely to get me any points / but I can blame the internet. 😂

Reactions: kxk
It's unusual because DS normally starts on the Labour Day weekend, which also has the footy finals. But for some reason this year it's starting a week later. I always thought it was a ripoff finally getting a long weekend only to lose an hour of it, tbh.

Timing didn't quite sync this year. Daylight saving is first Sunday in Oct to first Sun in April. Queen's Birthday (or labour day for you silly cockroaches) is first Mon in October.

I hate DST! At least I only have one week of early starts to watch it live with y'all.

Tips picked and packaged needle free. (Too soon?)

Appreciate the possibility to change tomorrow's picks @tommydownawell. Totally going to utilise if things don't go my way! Ha!

OK here are tonight's tips. After tonight's show you can change your Tuesday ones if you feel like it, up until 3pm AEST. If you can't remember who you tipped please refer back to your sent PMs as I won't be posting Tuesday tips until they close tomorrow so you aren't swayed by everyone else.

My feeling this week is that Monika will continue to turn up the heat by orchestrating the voting out of another Champion, which will have Shane vowing revenge on tomorrow's show. I am probably completely wrong ofc.

tips.jpg

Wow, so many tips for a Shane win. What am I missing? Based on numbers, it seems like she's toast, at least to me.

Wow, so many tips for a Shane win. What am I missing? Based on numbers, it seems like she's toast, at least to me.

Don't complain about it. When she doesn't win, all these people will lose tips and I will get tipping points. Perfect result. :D

People are probably being influenced by the sportsbet odds. As for me I am hedging my bets since so many people have tipped Shane to win.

Don't complain about it. When she doesn't win, all these people will lose tips and I will get tipping points. Perfect result. :D
You've tipped Monika a lot, what made you change to Sharn half way? You should have stuck with Monika, put all your chips on her and jump up the board when she wins, because hardly anyone has tipped her for the win all season.

You've tipped Monika a lot, what made you change to Sharn half way? You should have stuck with Monika, put all your chips on her and jump up the board when she wins, because hardly anyone has tipped her for the win all season.

That is just hedging my bets. I feel like Sharn is most likely to win honestly. I can't see anyone voting her out.

I feel Monika will be voted out soon. Doesn't give me great confidence of winning. If she does though, well done to her.

Back