Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

People are probably being influenced by the sportsbet odds. As for me I am hedging my bets since so many people have tipped Shane to win.

What are the betting odds???Not into gambling sites so I have no clue...

Shane win = will of the people, hope our will gets that win.......either Shane or Sharn would please me, all the rest suck
Well Brian is the only total suck, I quite like the girls but they are bit players

What are the betting odds???Not into gambling sites so I have no clue...

Shane win = will of the people, hope our will gets that win.......either Shane or Sharn would please me, all the rest suck
Well Brian is the only total suck, I quite like the girls but they are bit players
I won't post them here as some people consider it a spoiler. But here is the link. The top 3 keep changing position between 1st 2nd and 3rd, but they have been the same top 3 for a while as far as I can remember.

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/australian-survivor

Last edited:
That is just hedging my bets. I feel like Sharn is most likely to win honestly. I can't see anyone voting her out.
I have been tipping Sharn for a bit now, but today I also have her to be voted out, but I hope she isn't.

As for Shane, I can't see her winning the final immunity challenge, assuming it's another endurance one. Unless it's one where they have to tread water or something.

Reactions: kxk
I have been tipping Sharn for a bit now, but today I also have her to be voted out, but I hope she isn't.

As for Shane, I can't see her winning the final immunity challenge, assuming it's another endurance one. Unless it's one where they have to tread water or something.

I don't know why but I feel like Brian will win final immunity and will take Shane with him to the final because he doesn't see her as a threat and she will beat him easily. That's at least what the edit is alluding to.I hope it happens.

I don't know why but I feel like Brian will win final immunity and will take Shane with him to the final because he doesn't see her as a threat and she will beat him easily. That's at least what the edit is alluding to.I hope it happens.
Actually - my tipping notwithstanding - that would be an excellent result. He'd have to be an idiot. Wouldn't you take one of the useless ones with you?

Jury currently is:
Robbie
Samuel
Mat
Benji
Steve W

All dudes! 😆

Mat and Steve will vote CHAMPION no matter who, or how worthy. With the jury skewing male I think Brian is in with a shot should he get to the end. The girls ie. Shonee, Fenella, and Monika need to drop his ass quick.

The final three could quite possibly be the most pathetic, wishy washy, done nothing bunch ever.

Wow, so many tips for a Shane win. What am I missing? Based on numbers, it seems like she's toast, at least to me.

For me it's a combination of wishful thinking, and supporting someone who is now the underdog.
For me Shane has played the best game, in that she is totally committed physically and mentally, and hasn't ridden on any coat tails by either being carried or being part of an unbreakable power couple. She has also done this without nastiness. When she wins she will have done it all on her own, and will be totally deserving of the title of sole Survivor.

Wow, so many tips for a Shane win. What am I missing? Based on numbers, it seems like she's toast, at least to me.
People are probably being influenced by the sportsbet odds. As for me I am hedging my bets since so many people have tipped Shane to win.

Well Brian and Sharn both want Shane with them in the F2. Brian doesn't see her as a threat and Sharn is still loyal to her. Only the contenders seem to recognise her as a threat.

OK please send me revised tips for tomorrow. I won't be processing them until the morning and will take them up until 3pm AEST.

I had Fenella to go tomorrow as well so I went back to the hat and pulled out Brian. But kinda hope all the girls got the hint that Brian is a good person to take to Final 2 because they will all win against him

I changed mine because I had Fenella to go tomorrow instead of tonight, so thanks timmy for letting us do this if necessary.
I'm just happy that Shane is surviving, even if I tipped her in all the wrong categories.

Back