Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

Here is a spoiler I read in this week's TV Week that will happen in a future episode:
In upcoming episodes, the remaining contestants willl face yet another shock twist in the game when somebody gets voted out of Tribal Council - only to be sent into exile to survive alone, like Tegan! How will he or she fare in the wilderness?
It looks like this might happen Monday night. Below is a screenshot of the Age tv guide for Monday

Monday Survivor.JPG

It looks like this might happen Monday night. Below is a screenshot of the Age tv guide for Monday

View attachment 54107
The Foxtel guide says something different though, so who knows?

On Mon 24 Sep 7:30pm - 8:30pmMore Times

The castaways are getting closer to the end and all of them can taste victory. Some who have been hiding in the shadows start to come to the fore and stir up the game.

Bit late for another Exile Beach isn't it? But then they haven't spun out enough non elimination eps I guess.

Just Shane:)....worth saving

And, producers should do next season with NO IDOLS, as the original Survivor.....
We suck at using idols throw them out of our game

Do the champions get paid the same as the contenders, or does their money go to a charity like in the celebrity versions?

Bit late for another Exile Beach isn't it? But then they haven't spun out enough non elimination eps I guess.
Yeah, it makes no sense at this point of the game. Plus how is it going to work? The person voted off goes to exile beach for a few nights and then comes back into the game?

Yeah, it makes no sense at this point of the game. Plus how is it going to work? The person voted off goes to exile beach for a few nights and then comes back into the game?
Presumably two get sent to Exile, fight it out and loser goes to jury, the other back in the game?

Reactions: kxk
Presumably two get sent to Exile, fight it out and loser goes to jury, the other back in the game?
It sounds like only one contestant gets sent, going by the tv guides. Plus for two to be sent that would be two non elimination episodes, unless they went at the same tribal.

It sounds like only one contestant gets sent, going by the tv guides. Plus for two to be sent that would be two non elimination episodes, unless they went at the same tribal.
Well, no, because one of them ultimately stays, it's only effectively one non elimination ep. Last time in Ep 7 Tegan went, then Anita went in Ep 8, and in Ep 9, Anita was eliminated and Zach got voted out, so two people eliminated over three episodes.

Well, no, because one of them ultimately stays, it's only effectively one non elimination ep. Last time in Ep 7 Tegan went, then Anita went in Ep 8, and in Ep 9, Anita was eliminated and Zach got voted out, so two people eliminated over three episodes.
Ok, that makes sense.

Monika is going to make a few moves by the latest commercial. Can't wait.
I have to admit I was surprised she wasn't first voted out on the Champs tribe ("vote out the beauty queen" - yeah maybe a bit sexist but on Survivor it wouldn't have surprised me). Her only saving grace is that she and Brian flipped and then flipped again, giving her some game play kudos at least.

But if the promo is talking her up she may be first back on Exile Beach. :D

I was reading an online article where Steve said that the money would be useful for paying things off etc.

Makes sense as they are proper contestants this time. The longer a contestant lasts the more money they get. So even if you got voted out first you would still get a couple of thousand dollars.

Makes sense as they are proper contestants this time. The longer a contestant lasts the more money they get. So even if you got voted out first you would still get a couple of thousand dollars.
Surely everyone would receive a stipend of sorts as many of them would be taking leave from their regular jobs or had resigned. Certainly with the Contenders. No idea how that would work with the Champions. Not every one of them would be wealthy and not miss the income.

Back