Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

I hear that either Sam, Benji or Fenella will be leaving tonight. More likely one of the last two. Others have been ruled out some way or another by the promos.

Reactions: kxk
I hear that either Sam, Benji or Fenella will be leaving tonight. More likely one of the last two. Others have been ruled out some way or another by the promos.

It's a champion going tonight, so looks like Sam's gone

possible scenario: Mat wins immunity, and just before votes are read, Mat gives Steve his HII, prompting Benji to also play his, resulting in no valid votes?

Possibly... we need more info channel 10! That promo tells us nothing. And in the preview for Monday I can't tell exactly what Benji is saying. It sounds like "no, no, no something something getting played"

There are any number of possibilities,
#456 - Matt doesn't play his idol, is getting a lot of votes against him so hands over his HII to Steve to play at another time because he knows he is going home?

There are any number of possibilities,
There is that.

It's very odd that their Twitter page doesn't load for me in Firefox. I can see the tweets you post here, but if I click on them I can only see the replies.

Works ok in Chrome though.

There is that.

It's very odd that their Twitter page doesn't load for me in Firefox. I can see the tweets you post here, but if I click on them I can only see the replies.

Works ok in Chrome though.
That is odd. At least it works in Chrome for you.

I agree that both are big bores on Survivor.
Brian doesn't seem involved in the game in any way, and it's insulting to the players who put effort in that they are being outlasted by people who contribute nothing.

Samuel is great on facebook and responds to people's posts.
I don't want to stalk or fanboy him though, so he doesn't need to know he is my favourite Australian Survivor contestant ever.
I hope they bring him back when they do an All Star season.

Sam ought to be signed up for a TV contract, or the ABC could use him as a reporter on Catalyst, of course along with his scientific work.

41919290_1320893934713159_6654979356168814592_n.jpg

Here is a spoiler I read in this week's TV Week that will happen in a future episode:
In upcoming episodes, the remaining contestants willl face yet another shock twist in the game when somebody gets voted out of Tribal Council - only to be sent into exile to survive alone, like Tegan! How will he or she fare in the wilderness?

Here is a spoiler I read in this week's TV Week that will happen in a future episode:
In upcoming episodes, the remaining contestants willl face yet another shock twist in the game when somebody gets voted out of Tribal Council - only to be sent into exile to survive alone, like Tegan! How will he or she fare in the wilderness?
Do I smell a non-elimination episode in the making?

Back