Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

...Amanda Kellar just said at the end of The Living Room that they were going to talk to Steve the Commando from Survivor next week... are they telling us that he is getting voted out sometime this week or something?... hmmmmmmmmmmm!... interesting!... cheers.

...Amanda Kellar just said at the end of The Living Room that they were going to talk to Steve the Commando from Survivor next week... are they telling us that he is getting voted out sometime this week or something?... hmmmmmmmmmmm!... interesting!... cheers.

Probably not, as I imagine it was all over some time ago, apart from the winner reveal at the finale.

I guess the person being voted out
of Champions tomorrow is swapping tribe
. Way to spoil it Ten.

I guess the person being voted out
of Champions tomorrow is swapping tribe
. Way to spoil it Ten.

I can't even believe the promo
tribal council, unless there are two?!?

I mean obviously they don't care about our tipping game, but to think that spoilers like that are acceptable is just not cool.

I don't think they spoiled anything. They show people from both tribes in the promo.

True, they
4 New Champions and 2 New Contenders
so possibly nothing has been spoiled. I do feel that showing any images from tribal council is a bit too close for comfort though.

I really don't think we need spoiler tags in a thread titled SPOILERS GALORE. 🙃 If only because I have to press so many more buttons to get square brackets on mobile. Ha!

It looks like he announces the twist after he's read the votes as he's got a vote in hand and says 'before you get up' to have your fire put out...

Back