Skip to main content

Game Australian Election 2022 Tipping Poll and live chat thread

Antony Green will call the election (AEST times)

• Before 7pm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8.01-9pm

• 9.31-10pm

• 10.31-11pm

• 11.31-12am

• After 12.01am

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So is Dutton taking over the LNP leadership? Surely not. That would be catastrophic for them. The sheer volume Green & Teal sears won, shows Australia wants progressive MP’s, not right wing loons.
If he's in the party room he's got it in the bag. There's simply no alternative.

A sustained or further shift to the right sucks for moderate Liberals but may not necessarily be a bad thing for the Left. A further right Liberals could gain back some from UAP/PHON lessening their impact while pushing moderates/swing voters to Independents and Labor possibly even a few reactionaries going Green.

Funnily enough I was considering there might be room for a new Centre party. Now would be the time to strike. And it would have the benefit of forcing Labor to pick a side, and dump some of their RW policies.

Funnily enough I was considering there might be room for a new Centre party. Now would be the time to strike. And it would have the benefit of forcing Labor to pick a side, and dump some of their RW policies.
The return of the Australian Democrats?

Maybe if any of the Teals have enough in common they could consider it.

Potato head and his family on stage.
GREEN SHIRT SON - BLINK TWICE IF YOU NEED HELP.

…I wasn’t able to participate in this thread tonight Timmy but seeing the enthusiasm of everyone adding comments has just made it a good read when I just managed to read it all… well done everyone that participated… and well done for starting the thread Timmy… cheers.

Back