Skip to main content

Game Australian Election 2022 Tipping Poll and live chat thread

Antony Green will call the election (AEST times)

• Before 7pm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8.01-9pm

• 9.31-10pm

• 10.31-11pm

• 11.31-12am

• After 12.01am

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Breathe Timmy breathe. Still early. It is small and country booths coming in. The teals and city seats are still to come.

Coverage of my neighbours in Ryan and Griffith. Green vote going strong there it seems against Labor. Not as large a swing here in Brisbane though.

Coverage of my neighbours in Ryan and Griffith. Green vote going strong there it seems against Labor. Not as large a swing here in Brisbane though.
Now I see why Terri Butler was posting that a vote for Greens = a vote for the Coalition. Internal polling must have been bad.

Now I see why Terri Butler was posting that a vote for Greens = a vote for the Coalition. Internal polling must have been bad.
Yeah and that messaging really wouldn't have gone down well in those suburbs.

The hate/fear from the majors towards the independents/minors is a real pet peeve of mine.

Yeah and that messaging really wouldn't have gone down well in those suburbs.

The hate/fear from the majors towards the independents/minors is a real pet peeve of mine.
Same. I had a full-on argument with some dick on Twitter about it too. Turns out he may have had a better view of her actual position though lol.

One in three voters in Warringah are cunts. But they used to vote for Tones so I shouldn't be surprised.

ALP says:
View attachment 57917

ZOMG Dickson. Please let it be so! Mash that potato.
Dickson would be a wet dream so I'm apprehensive. Though Ali has got good name recognition after all the years she's put in there so perhaps this is the year.

Imagine a Frydenberg and Dutton wipeout who would lead a defeated Liberals?

It's been long clear they have a leadership void.
Yeah I'm struggling to think of an alternative with Porter out too. Perhaps even a ScoMo remain?

Griffith is getting interesting in the primary vote. Currently Green, Labor, LNP. A third place LNP could get Labour over the line in 2PP.

Still waiting of some of the more left leaning booths in Brisbane. Hoping once they're in the Greens might get a bump.

How are the Greens doing so well in QLD???? WTF.
Ha! We're not as backwards as you might think. I think it helps we have no 'teals' to grab the dissatisfied vote. And the recent floods are a serious issue that could be leading to some first time Greenies. The fatigue from what seems to be nearly a monthly occurrence of flooding has really got people thinking more needs to be done with the climate and Labor/LNP just aren't offering solutions.

Paddington and some New Farm votes in now and Greens in 2nd here by a whisker.

Will admit to feeling a little bad for Trevor. He wasn't the worst.

Back