Skip to main content

Game Australian Election 2022 Tipping Poll and live chat thread

Antony Green will call the election (AEST times)

• Before 7pm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8.01-9pm

• 9.31-10pm

• 10.31-11pm

• 11.31-12am

• After 12.01am

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting Tanya wasn't given the Education Portfolio..
Also some comments surrounding Albo not inviting her to the Labor launch in Perth.
Wonder if Albo feels a bit threatened by TP?

Interesting Tanya wasn't given the Education Portfolio..
Also some comments surrounding Albo not inviting her to the Labor launch in Perth.
Wonder if Albo feels a bit threatened by TP?
Hmm. I dunno.

My sister was saying recently she was surprised that she wasn't Albo's deputy, but they are both in Labor's left faction (whereas Richard Marles is on Labor's right), and also it would be too Sydney-centric having Albo+Plibs, being from two inner Sydney electorates which are literally adjacent to each other. None of which probably has any bearing on her portfolio though 😁

Hmm. I dunno.

My sister was saying recently she was surprised that she wasn't Albo's deputy, but they are both in Labor's left faction (whereas Richard Marles is on Labor's right), and also it would be too Sydney-centric having Albo+Plibs, being from two inner Sydney electorates which are literally adjacent to each other. None of which probably has any bearing on her portfolio though 😁

True. Bill Shorten was from the right faction, and his deputy Tanya was from the left. Maybe it’s a party rule similar?

W00h00! I just got an email saying my postal vote has been received. So it'll finally get counted... well, tomorrow maybe.

Senate results for NSW and VIC will be released on Monday morning (9.30am and 10am respectively).

Back