Skip to main content

Game Australian Election 2022 Tipping Poll and live chat thread

Antony Green will call the election (AEST times)

• Before 7pm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8.01-9pm

• 9.31-10pm

• 10.31-11pm

• 11.31-12am

• After 12.01am

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you mean Kristina Keneally who was just on ABC then yes she was American.

My bad, I did mean Kristina Keneally. ABC just had the rolling chyron focusing on the Nth Sydney results so case of brainfart.

So I guess this means @bleachy_dude and @up_all_night won the tipping. Antony said the Coalition is unable to win even as a minority government.
Were we looking for calling a loss or a decisive result? I stand by the call that we'll get a decisive result in the 11-11:30 timeslot, at this rate. WA results should be clearer by then.

Monique Ryan killing it in Kooyong.

Will we seriously get Voldemort as the leader of the opposition?

Ok, who the fuck paid Leigh Sales to try to get Antony to call the election? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Currently 6:50am and I’m streaming the election results from the middle of a valley in Peru (off to Machu Picchu tomorrow).

The Greens taking 3 seats off the LNP in QLD is just amazing haha.

WA really turning on Scotty too.

Currently 6:50am and I’m streaming the election results from the middle of a valley in Peru (off to Machu Picchu tomorrow).

The Greens taking 3 seats off the LNP in QLD is just amazing haha.

WA really turning on Scotty too.
Machu Picchu what a beautiful place! You hiking it or taking the train? Have fun either way!

Just a note about the Greens here in Brissy though. Only two of the possibles are current LNP members the third is Labor.

WA very possibly giving a majority? Who knew WA and QLD could be so progressive.

So is Dutton taking over the LNP leadership? Surely not. That would be catastrophic for them. The sheer volume Green & Teal sears won, shows Australia wants progressive MP’s, not right wing loons.

So is Dutton taking over the LNP leadership? Surely not. That would be catastrophic for them. The sheer volume Green & Teal sears won, shows Australia wants progressive MP’s, not right wing loons.
They have completely shot themselves in the foot. It's excellent.

Machu Picchu what a beautiful place! You hiking it or taking the train? Have fun either way!

Thanks! We’re taking the train 😊 Really looking forward to it!

Side note all, I caught the first 2 eps of BB. Not vibing at all. Worth the catch up?

Back