Skip to main content

Game Australian Election 2022 Tipping Poll and live chat thread

Antony Green will call the election (AEST times)

• Before 7pm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8.01-9pm

• 9.31-10pm

• 10.31-11pm

• 11.31-12am

• After 12.01am

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
…I wasn’t able to participate in this thread tonight Timmy but seeing the enthusiasm of everyone adding comments has just made it a good read when I just managed to read it all… well done everyone that participated… and well done for starting the thread Timmy… cheers.
I'm an election junkie, Sticky. Glad you could stop by even belatedly.

Will be interesting to see how the final results pan out. I think some seats might have to wait until after postals get counted in two weeks.

…the difference between Scomo and Albo right at this moment is that Albo would be feeling humbled right now by this result… cheers.

…even if Labor fucks up for the next 3 years… if the Liberals get re-elected… they won’t be so smug and arrogant again and fob off the public anymore… they won’t be so complacent… it might do them some good… but… Labor might excel more than we ever anticipated?… either way… it’s going to be an interesting 3 years ahead methinks!… cheers.

…Albo is just going into the RSL Club to do his victory speech… I wonder if he had to sign in?… cheers.

…that “there’s a hole in your budget dear Labor” Ad is what I’m solely blaming for the Liberal Government’s downfall… nothing else lol!… cheers.

Also kind of disappointed that gains by the Greens seem to have been ignored by the ABC. Surely now they'll have to take them more seriously.

With any luck we'll lose Leigh Sales and Ita Buttrose after this result!

I'm so glad Labor won. It's my last election. I can't vote again unless I move back to Australia. I didn't really think the Coalition would win again, but then who could be confident about a Labor victory after 2019. That was so horrible. So yes, I'm feeling very relieved. I look forward to action on climate change, and a federal ICAC that will finish destroying what's left of the Coalition.

Back