Skip to main content

2016 Today I...

hooley - did you read that Pokemon Go is better than dating apps for meeting people? A girl reported since she has been playing Pokemon Go in the park she has been meeting and talking to heaps of people also out there trying to catch Pokemon! Crazy world!

HA HA - Good Luck to them all! I find it weird that peeps have to do that. but then again I don't really - People will go and find another that atracts them towards themself - LOOKING AT A PHONE .................

You might notice by this post, I have the most backward phone on the market and do not conform to 24/7 contact nor response.

#livinglifeasididandrememberbeforetheinternet

LOL

Did you get it happening? I would not waste my time in a small country town - but then again await the arrival of the seekers LOL
Yeah I got it working, but I CBF going out looking for Pokemon.... I know people who have found a lot of Pokemon around town tho...

LOL
At young adults...just going for a walk -
something they never usually do

It is fun to see them get a second childhood, grew up addicted to Poke's, cards, TV, games, everything.

And today is NATIONAL LAMINGTON DAY!!!!

Screen-Shot-2014-07-21-at-12.26.26-am.png

OMG I just saw the biggest rat ever. Think of the biggest rat you've ever seen and multiply it by three.

I have been feeding some stray kittens which must be two months old and the rat was bigger than them. I am stunned. Thank god I was on my balcony and it was downstairs in the yard.

OMG I just saw the biggest rat ever. Think of the biggest rat you've ever seen and multiply it by three.

I have been feeding some stray kittens which must be two months old and the rat was bigger than them. I am stunned. Thank god I was on my balcony and it was downstairs in the yard.
Rats are the most disgusting creatures of all time. You need a sling shot.

Rats are the most disgusting creatures of all time. You need a sling shot.
It had a big scar on its back so it's obviously been in some fights - and won! :eek: I'm naming it Templeton.

Lots of cats are missing half their tails here, including one of the kittens I am feeding. I always wondered what happens to their tails but I now have a feeling the rats must go for them. Poor kitties.

It had a big scar on its back so it's obviously been in some fights - and won! :eek: I'm naming it Templeton.

Lots of cats are missing half their tails here, including one of the kittens I am feeding. I always wondered what happens to their tails but I now have a feeling the rats must go for them. Poor kitties.
Oh man! Don't leave food lying around your house...put it all in the fridge lol. Imagine if that thing came into your house. What would you do?

Brought some scratchies didn't win. Thought of how Tina Arena would be ashamed of me if she ever saw me. Like she would probably pay someone to mock me for being awful. And i'd probably enjoy being insulted because i'm a sicko who doesn't salute the flag. plus other weird psychological fetishes related to environmental context and upbringing.

my heart is stuck on repeat on repeat on repeat

get me out into the street

i fear my ykw theory is true. about her being a comfort zone crush.

gazed out into the stars. those millions upon millions of dreams. wondering about our existence. about our purpose in life. why are we here? what are we doing here? is this all worth it? every day and every night and every hour and every minute and every second we see death and destruction. the world is not going to get any better. love will always try and overcome hatred but hatred will always win. for hatred is the easy path, it is the lazy way. who would want to live in a world like that? who would want to live in such a terrible and ugly world. i can only speak for myself of course. i know others may have more positive views of the world. but there are times when i question my reason for being here. my reason for living. beyond the materialistic means that seem to have brainwashed us all (me included). i ask myself if my soul is happy. if i am smiling on the inside. i ask myself so many questions that i do not know which way is up.

Back