Skip to main content

2016 Today I...

Oh @reepbot that is such a sad post.
And - you know it isn't really accurate.
You are lucky, you live in Australia, a generally peaceful place.
Have you ever actually seen someone killed?
Or someone hurt?

Have you ever volunteered? Can't recommend it highly enough, you feel good doing whatever task, useful, and you meet all the kindest people on earth...and you can make a change, make a difference. And you will discover a whole new world, where THOUSANDS work away quietly,sweetly, making this world better.

You are studying at Uni yes? If you can take an elective in jurisprudence or philosophy of law - and discover that people in general want to get along and be sociable and thus we have societies.
If not that just take some elective that will take you on that journey, ie the journey into humanity, good humans have done so many wonderous things. Stop reading ISIS reports:)
What are you studying?

Oh @reepbot that is such a sad post.
And - you know it isn't really accurate.
You are lucky, you live in Australia, a generally peaceful place.
Have you ever actually seen someone killed?
Or someone hurt?

Have you ever volunteered? Can't recommend it highly enough, you feel good doing whatever task, useful, and you meet all the kindest people on earth...and you can make a change, make a difference. And you will discover a whole new world, where THOUSANDS work away quietly,sweetly, making this world better.

You are studying at Uni yes? If you can take an elective in jurisprudence or philosophy of law - and discover that people in general want to get along and be sociable and thus we have societies.
If not that just take some elective that will take you on that journey, ie the journey into humanity, good humans have done so many wonderous things. Stop reading ISIS reports:)
What are you studying?

Sorry, i was watching law and order when i wrote that. And thinking about inigo.

went to toastmasters. not a very special meeting. just a meeting. it was fine. been less people coming. have noticed how different it seems with less people. hard to put a finger on it. next week i will be toastmasters. haven't decided on a theme yet. i suppose it would be silly for me not to use Tina Arena, but i have to think of an interesting angle for it. i mean anyone can just type in Tina's name and google her. no i have to be better than that.

also humourous competition in a month. but right now i don't feel that funny.

i also want to write a few thousand words on how i see myself in terms of who i think i am but i am not sure where to post it. maybe here?

i have decided on my theme for toastmasters in the next meeting. it will be about facts in regards to Tina Arena music but it won't be actual facts. just silly little jokes. my thinking is that if people wants facts thy can open wikipedia and that also if i don't do a Tina toastmasters i may regret it later. deep in my heart. deep in my soul.

i need to be happy for humorous comp so i am going to try and be happier even if i have to pretend. because i want to give it my best shot. there are a lot of very talented and funy people at my club. the kind of people that would have you rolling around the floor in fits of laughter at a funeral. so i have to get up in a happy mindset otherwise th judges will look at me and tut tut. and ban me from toastmsters for not being humorous enough saying YOU HAD ONE ROLE YOU FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Fake it until you make it @reepbot

There is a laughing club that meets in a Brisbane park and the members swear that they are all much happier and suffering less stress because of their meetings. No jokes or funny stories. They just stand around and laugh at each other until it is genuine.

Fake it until you make it @reepbot

There is a laughing club that meets in a Brisbane park and the members swear that they are all much happier and suffering less stress because of their meetings. No jokes or funny stories. They just stand around and laugh at each other until it is genuine.

ok. that sounds like a good idea.

was walking today when i got swooped by these two birds. at first i though they were swooping me because they didn't like me being so close to their nest. but that explanation seemed too neat. too convenient. far too easy. no, these birds swooped on me for a much altogether different reason, a reason that makes clear sense as i am sitting here typing this right now. for you see my fellow forum fiends, these birds swooped me to punish me. punish me for encouraging the behavior of clawson with my disgraceful thread and my sickening posts that encouraged their immoral and disgusting acts. i feel so ashamed of what i have done that i deserve to be swooped by those birds. i deserve for them to come flying at my head until i bleed to death on the cold pavement floor, the blood trickling to the long wet green grass on the side of the path. for what i did was unspeakable. it was awful. i am a shit excuse for aa human being. i deserve every bad luck every bad thing that happens to me. if there is a hell then i should be in it for the rest of my life. i have no soul. i am completely soulless. i wander my nightmares and dreams alone. i have no heart. no heart in my chest that makes me feel. if i did have a heart i would not have cheered on what cat and lawson did. but i did cheer them on, i cheered them on loud and clear on here. i know it was a long time ago, that maybe i should just forget about my horrible and isgraceful ways. but i just can't forget what i did, i can't forget how i encouraged clawson's behavior. time should not erase horible misdeeds. if that was the case then humanity would be doomed. all i can do now is to be punished. punished in my day to day life and punished when i am dead and in hell for all eternity. my eyes being eaten by bony spiders, my ears filled with the sound of tap drippings and dog whimperings, and my flesh slowly ripped apart starving cats. for because of my actions. my horrible shit actions i deserve that. i deserve to be punished for all my clawson posts. that is the way it should be. those birds today showed me the way when they started to swoop on me. i expect that in the future more birds will swoop on me and if i had any kind of courage left in my miserable pathetic excuse of a body i would do the right thing and stand there so they can swoop me and swoop me until i start bleeding. bleeding for my sins. that is the only fair way to go. that is the only fair way to be.

walked on the beach. first time i ever did that. not walking on the beach, i meant walking on it as a form of exercise. i liked it. it was something different. i do hope to do it more often in the future. it feels different to walking on normal hard surfaces, plus less risk of getting dive bombed by birds. swooping and swooping on an unsuspecting person.

wrote some of my toastmaster bits today. not a whole lot, but enough to give me a chuckle or two. while i may find it amusing though others may not and that is fine. what others may find funny others may find awful, and i have found that can be often influenced by how much they like that particular person (or even dislike them). plus people like different types of humor. like for me for example i hate vulgar type of humor. it is just not for me. but i do like the absurd/surreal type of stuff.

did some more toastmastering stuff. some really funny stuff coming out of it. really great stuff. i was laughing until i was crying i was. sometimes i even surprise myself with my genius. just call me king reepbot.

also looked up stuff about chemistry between two people. that is like one of my favorite subjects of all time. i do not fully understand it yet i am fascinated by it all the same.

i wonder if i should watch funny shows and movies next month to get myself in the frame of mind to do well in the humorous competition. because the shows i have been watch are, even at their most lightest, full of depressing and sobering stories that show the dark and selfish side of humanity. a comedy might put me in a better mood.

@kxk in your opinion why do we think we are drawn to some people but not to others? why do you think we sometimes get good feelings about people even before we have known them properly? like good feelings that they would make good friends?

Interesting question @reepbot, I am pondering, and will respond after pondering - and probably after Survivor, are you watching ?
This show is very interesting about humans and groups, leaders, followers and lots of dynamic human relations.

Interesting question @reepbot, I am pondering, and will respond after pondering - and probably after Survivor, are you watching ?
This show is very interesting about humans and groups, leaders, followers and lots of dynamic human relations.

I am not watching Survivor. I too am pondering my question and will also respond later as well.

Reactions: kxk
Back