Skip to main content

2016 Today I...

Today - I am trying to work out if my blood is thicker or thinner- and if that is the reason I am feeling the COLD ...... Well, when you are not used to the cold temps, geez you get chilled!

Oh That Pokomon Go is BAD IMHO - Just making people look at their Phones - ggggrrrrrr - I hate it!!!! Smile at the person you walk past!!!!!

What a strange world... the players might come together and smile at each other as they catch critters, hooley. You never know. It might be like this forum in its unifying nature of FUN-ness...?!

So I had noticed this stray cat living next to my building, and just a few days ago discovered she has three kittens as well. She's pretty scrawny and a bit feral. Yesterday I put out a bowl of water for them, and today I bought a bag of rice and a can of cat food (I can't afford to be feeding them just cat food) so I boiled up the rice, mashed in a little cat food to spin it out. I put the plate down and the mother hissed at me, but by the time I got up the flight of stairs they were all tucking into it (two of the kittens switched between the food and suckling mum but tbh I don't think she has much to give).

I've message the animal welfare society here but haven't yet heard back from them, but I'll keep feeding them until I can arrange for them to be taken care of.

LM8Jds6.jpg

So I had noticed this stray cat living next to my building, and just a few days ago discovered she has three kittens as well. She's pretty scrawny and a bit feral. Yesterday I put out a bowl of water for them, and today I bought a bag of rice and a can of cat food (I can't afford to be feeding them just cat food) so I boiled up the rice, mashed in a little cat food to spin it out. I put the plate down and the mother hissed at me, but by the time I got up the flight of stairs they were all tucking into it (two of the kittens switched between the food and suckling mum but tbh I don't think she has much to give).

I've message the animal welfare society here but haven't yet heard back from them, but I'll keep feeding them until I can arrange for them to be taken care of.

LM8Jds6.jpg
Oh aren't you lovely :)

If I were you I be thinking about keeping one of those kittens.... they are so cute!

So today I got group certificate number 2, just waiting on 3 more.

I'm wondering if I just take what I have to the account will he ... or she be able to do my tax without me having received the other 3?

If I were you I be thinking about keeping one of those kittens.... they are so cute!
The thought has occurred but I don't know how long I will live here, and besides that sometimes I will go travelling anyway. Even if PPAWS doesn't take them, they can live free with a daily feed from me I suppose. But I think they need some care, the kittens' eyes need cleaning for starters.

I'm wondering if I just take what I have to the account will he ... or she be able to do my tax without me having received the other 3?

You have until October(?) to file your return. If they have submitted them to the ATO your accountant will be able to access the info anyway, but if they haven't you are kind of stuck. Chase them up with your employers. When I did six years' worth I had two missing. He got the figures from ATO for one but they hadn't. He just added up my pay credits manually and *guessed* how much tax I had paid. I don't recommend that approach!

LM8Jds6.jpg

Oh bless :inlove: There are so many stray cats in your part of the world, I know of a cat sanctuary in Thailand so there may be one closer to you.

Oh bless :inlove: There are so many stray cats in your part of the world, I know of a cat sanctuary in Thailand so there may be one closer to you.
People tend to dump them at the Buddhist pagodas (temples), but yes, there is PPAWS (Phnom Penh Animal Welfare Society) who can provide vet care and immunisations and desexing when they are old enough. For now I'll just feed them and get them used to some human contact.

The thought has occurred but I don't know how long I will live here, and besides that sometimes I will go travelling anyway. Even if PPAWS doesn't take them, they can live free with a daily feed from me I suppose. But I think they need some care, the kittens' eyes need cleaning for starters.

You have until October(?) to file your return. If they have submitted them to the ATO your accountant will be able to access the info anyway, but if they haven't you are kind of stuck. Chase them up with your employers. When I did six years' worth I had two missing. He got the figures from ATO for one but they hadn't. He just added up my pay credits manually and *guessed* how much tax I had paid. I don't recommend that approach!
I actually received another group certificate thru email shortly after I made that post.... so 2 to go. I think I'll wait another week, I'm going up to Sydney next week so hopefully one arrives at my parents address before then.

I actually received another group certificate thru email shortly after I made that post.... so 2 to go. I think I'll wait another week, I'm going up to Sydney next week so hopefully one arrives at my parents address before then.
I think you are supposed to receive it by the 15th July.

hooley - did you read that Pokemon Go is better than dating apps for meeting people? A girl reported since she has been playing Pokemon Go in the park she has been meeting and talking to heaps of people also out there trying to catch Pokemon! Crazy world!

OK so I downloaded Pokemon go, tried to make an account and this is what popped up....

Screenshot_2016-07-14-07-41-55.png

Get your act together Pokemon go creators. You are a viral sensation and I want to play!

sooooooo......... NZ looks nice?

Not too much rachal shit happenez there or there, hey bro? Dey got it sorted? Stuff all this shite in OZ!!!!

Last edited:
Back