Skip to main content

2014 Media Articles Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah im unhappy with the amount of QLDers too.. they need to have MORE

Nope, 4 is overkill...
There are 14 people entering the house: 6 states and a few territories.
At most, there should be no more than 2 from each of those states and territories.
4 is a big number and I am unimpressed by it.

Has anybody else seen the YouTube video explaining why this years promo is associated with the illumunati ? -_-

Has anybody else seen the YouTube video explaining why this years promo is associated with the illumunati ? -_-

Yes... I saw that... what a load of BS. I can't believe that people actually believe that stuff. But apparently there are a lot of people who believe that the media is controlled by secret society.

The older grandpa sounding BB is a Tasks Producer or something but he doesn't sound authoritive (lack of emphasising S's, T's, etc). I wonder if the replacement is a newbie voice or one of the other deputy bb's from the TEN days? Like Aaron somebody (Lucas?)

You're talking about Pete Dempsey? I think he makes a good daytime DBB.

As for DBBs from the Ten days, I wouldn't mind hearing Rikkie Proost or Nick Colquhoun.

Blockheads take over Big Brother! Gold Coast couple Michael and Carlene build a sanctuary for this year's housemates

The show’s production designer, Rodney Brundson, took the Gold Coast couple through their plans for the space, with the onus on the experienced renovators to transform the part indoor, part outdoor area into the ultimate relaxation place.

‘The Sanctuary is based on a Bali theme,’ Rodney advised them.
Carlene straight away thought of Bamboo to decorate the outdoor area near the pool and the couple also went shopping for trendy light fixtures, tiles and paint.
1409924200807_wps_52_Big_Brother_2014_ACA_Bloc.jpg

Task time: Production designer Rodney Brunsdon (centre) goes through the plans with Carlene and Michael (right)
1409925898964_wps_58_Big_Brother_2014_ACA_Bloc.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2745039/Gold-Coast-couple-Michael-Carlene-build-sanctuary-years-housemates.html#ixzz3CUTzbujm

Sad to see one of the 3 BB personalities leave, but kind of keen to know who the new one is.

Did they actually build something for Big Brother House? Cos I thought the style was 'Retro Miami with Hollywood Glamour', and that has nothing to do with Bali.

@Dann They're talking about 'The Sanctuary' which is the ex-Captains Quarters, ex-Garden of Eden/Presidential Suite area. Its the area with the sickly green walls in the daily mail drone shots :)

@marquisite Oh, That makes sense. I hope they pulled it altogether ok, or wise @Tim will be right it'll look like BBUK (the stairs just look awful)

Big Brother recruits Aussie rules footy player for this year’s house
http://news.com.au/entertainment/tv/big-brother-recruits-aussie-rules-footy-player-for-this-years-house/story-fn8yvfst-1227042345948

AN AFL identity will be one of the contestants in this year’s Big Brother house, said the show’s executive producer, Alex Mavroidakis.

“One of them has flirted with greatness in Aussie Rules,” he said.

“So there will be a footy boy in there. I’m feeling very good about the housemates that we’ve chosen. I’m feeling very good about the house that we’ve built, and about the ideas that we’ve come up with.”

This isn’t the first time an AFL player has dabbled in reality TV. Former Adelaide Crows player Ryan Fitzgerald was a Big Brother contestant in 2004, and Collingwood’s Darren Jolly is currently appearing on The Block Glasshouse.

As of today (Sunday), the housemates for season 11 are in lockdown ahead of the September 8 launch. This means they are in a hotel for nine days with no phones, no internet and no news.

“Once they hit lockdown we can prepare them for the psychological experience,” Mavroidakis said.

“It really does take a rare kind of person with the resilience needed to go into the Big Brother house. A lot of people will read that and go, ‘What a load of bollocks’, but to be filmed 24 hours a day and have no contact with your family, or be able to text your loved ones, it’s quite confronting.”

The show’s host, Sonia Kruger, 49, announced last week that she is expecting her first child with TV executive partner Craig McPherson.

In an interview with The Australian Women’s Weekly, Kruger said close friend and egg donor who made the pregnancy possible.

She has opened up about her painful several-year journey to become a mum, admitting she is still “worried” about her high-risk pregnancy.
Apprantly not a identity at all just a local western suburbs (melb) footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back