Skip to main content

What else would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the issue is about a person or persons talking about sex/sex toys? Or is it because they were laughing and having fun?
Plain weird.
It looks like the basic quorum has been met. It's about a lascivious concupiscent frump reducing an unborn baby to it's genitals on a public forum, and the enablement who feign stupidity to protect her.

Well, yes. But that's a different conversation with absolutely no relation. Those posts you have quoted have nothing to do with Trala indicating an interest in knowing the gender of my unborn child - an interest which is not unique to her, mind you.

I know you have said in the past you skew more towards the asexual side (paraphrasing here) so maybe it's difficult for you to comprehend that a person can view genitalia as both a sexual thing and separately as a simple straightforward clinical thing depending on the context, but the reality is it happens!
How was she clinical? Are you seriously pretending she was being technical because asking whether it's a boy or girl is too layman? Utter garbage. She sexualises as first nature.

So clinical. So professional.
Now one more question. If you were at a dinner party, and you had a choice of dining on vaginas or penises, would you consider yourself a penis man or do you sometimes like to shake up your choices of cuisines?

How was she clinical? Are you seriously pretending she was being technical because asking whether it's a boy or girl is too layman? Utter garbage. She sexualises as first nature.

So clinical.

No, I'm not pretending, it's abundantly clear that's what she meant! When a baby is born it's pretty much the first thing a doctor or midwife will look at, often even before birth. I daresay when you were born all eyes went to your genitalia.

The bottom line is, Trala has explained what she meant so you don't get to keep telling her/me/anyone who will listen what she actually meant. You misinterpreted what she said, she has repeatedly tried to clarify, so move on and stop using my baby as ammunition in this pathetic fight. Please.

As for that quote, once again, it has nothing to do with the fact that one person enquired about the sex of another persons baby.

No, I'm not pretending, it's abundantly clear that's what she meant! When a baby is born it's pretty much the first thing a doctor or midwife will look at, often even before birth. I daresay when you were born all eyes went to your genitalia.

The bottom line is, Trala has explained what she meant so you don't get to keep telling her/me/anyone who will listen what she actually meant. You misinterpreted what she said, she has repeatedly tried to clarify, so move on and stop using my baby as ammunition in this pathetic fight. Please.

As for that quote, once again, it has nothing to do with the fact that one person enquired about the sex of another persons baby.

How clinical is this one to you by trala?

"As in you left your pubic hair follicles in a public toilet cubicle, or as in you squirted semen in your lady garden which has resulted in an embryo?!"

How clinical is this one to you?

"As in you left your pubic hair follicles in a public toilet cubicle, or as in you squirted semen in your lady garden which has resulted in an embryo?!"

FFS I'm not talking about all the other times Trala may have spoken about genitalia, I'm talking about the time she wondered which kind my baby will have. I do not care if she spoke in a sexual nature in a totally different conversation (yes this one has a very tenuous link) it actually has nothing to do with a throwaway comment with innocent intentions.

FFS I'm not talking about all the other times Trala may have spoken about genitalia, I'm talking about the time she wondered which kind my baby will have. I do not care if she spoke in a sexual nature in a totally different conversation (yes this one has a very tenuous link) it actually has nothing to do with a throwaway comment with innocent intentions.
That's because she is the pervert and you are her patsy enabler. You are just as bad as her for inventing spurious ways to find her intentions innocent.
I would like to now introduce the newly married couple

Raise your glasses and let's toast Mr and Mrs:-

Ufuk Fanny Dripps-Semen!!!!!!!!!!

that dog from frasier.

Snowy

Clifford

that dog that solves crimes

santa's little helper.

Lol, I looked up the dog from Frasier - he was named Eddie on the show

22e245e3d6667ca2e23790fc6874ad0a.jpg

But his real name was

Wait for it

MOOSE!

Don't waste your time.
Normal people got the context. Those with issues choose not to.
Henceforce I shall always think of Witty as Theon.

Well, that wasn't EXACTLY what I meant by thread warming.....

And you even reuse other peoples lines.
My bad, I meant whenever I see your name, on this forum, anywhere else I'll be okay.
That's because I'm acting coy waiting for you to step into the odour triggered basic pit. Bachelorette was getting exciting.

We should hold a faux university graduation ceremony for Tuttle! Then Tuttle could act smart for a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back