Skip to main content

What else would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Is that a long bow or is that in fact what happened? What were all the reported posts in the last day or so of the last thread? I confess I haven't actually gone back and rechecked but I thought it was only Witty and Reepbot in there over e last day or so?! (Did they report each other?). Possibly with me and maybe Isee popping in once or twice. I don't even recall it being controversial. I guess I should go and check..... Later.

Anyway Here we All Are. Brand new thread. Yay!!

are u going to be a moose detective?

Since geniocratic rule.

Rolls Eyes ...........

If the world revolved around you, it would be such a sad place. Thinking you are so much better and smarter than everyone else must be a sad place to be. Being superior to everyone else, must be such a lonely place, especially when you do not share that awesome knowledge you seem to have, instead you belittle others to make yourself feel better, I ASSUME?

Everyone in life has a quality that is different and adds to life in general. Not everyone can be a smartarse smartypant. Some create with a different style and you Mr Witty, seem to think your headspace is the only way to achieve in life ......

Rolls Eyes ...........

If the world revolved around you, it would be such a sad place. Thinking you are so much better and smarter than everyone else must be a sad place to be. Being superior to everyone else, must be such a lonely place, especially when you do not share that awesome knowledge you seem to have, instead you belittle others to make yourself feel better, I ASSUME?

Everyone in life has a quality that is different and adds to life in general. Not everyone can be a smartarse smartypant. Some create with a different style and you Mr Witty, seem to think your headspace is the only way to achieve in life ......
I'm less lonely than you peddling the 2 suitcase violin act for sympathy. The worst. Do you feed pigeons too?

I'm less lonely than you peddling the 2 suitcase violin act for sympathy. The worst. Do you feed pigeons too?

let's all be kind.

if not for me, do it for mooseface.

"i don't want to dance!"

"if you won't dance for me, then dance for mooseface."

I really do not get the badgering of other posters and their general chitchat about their real lives. I think it is awesome that people share RL stuff on this forum and it takes one person to try and mess it all up, by nasty attacks at those that share. I just don't get it!

I keep coming back, and sometimes I ask myself why? Maybe I just want to check on those I care for, and I do ........

Anyway ....... go flush yourself in your Waterfall Witty, and maybe sing this song ..........

or maybe not ...........

Reactions: Tee
I really do not get the badgering of other posters and their general chitchat about their real lives. I think it is awesome that people share RL stuff on this forum and it takes one person to try and mess it all up, by nasty attacks at those that share. I just don't get it!

I keep coming back, and sometimes I ask myself why? Maybe I just want to check on those I care for, and I do ........

Anyway ....... go flush yourself in your Waterfall Witty, and maybe sing this song ..........

or maybe not ...........

yeah....if he has a waterfall.

So Quick to make your real time judgement. My post was more about having less baggage, than more in life - I suppose that got lost on you. It was about experiencing life with limited baggage. It happens and well, you can't take it all with you ...............

or maybe not ...........
Good job saying you were going to stick to OT. I remember the exit stunt you played to get reepbot banned. Inigo was stupid enough to fall for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back