Skip to main content

What else would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because I'm acting coy waiting for you to step into the odour triggered basic pit. Bachelorette was getting exciting.

We should hold a faux university graduation ceremony for Tuttle! Then Tuttle could act smart for a day.
Now that's the second time you've brought degrees. Not sure why they matter on a forum, but having one or not having one is not an indicator of intelligence, you do know that, don't you?

Now that's the second time you've brought degrees. Not sure why they matter on a forum, but having one or not having one is not an indicator of intelligence, you do know that, don't you?
It's not the be all and end all, but it's embarrassing for you that strangers over the internet can just tell. A little mystery would be nice.

It's not the be all and end all, but it's embarrassing for you that strangers over the internet can just tell. A little mystery would be nice.
I'm not embarrassed at all.
And you still have no idea if I have any degrees I really don't get the relevance of having one or not having one on a Big Brother forum?
Did I miss ticking a box or something?

I'm not embarrassed at all.
And you still have no idea if I have any degrees I really don't get the relevance of having one or not having one on a Big Brother forum?
Did I miss ticking a box or something?
You do appear to have 'BASIC' written in a contrasting ink, easy-to-read serif font, and a laminated multilingual translation sheet hanging around your neck.

You've also jumped the gun on Tuttle acts smart day, though. Cheeky, cheeky. We should organise a pair of matching shoes for your big day.

Wittys degrees are more related to his hot headed responses - +100 F

ok. thank you. good advice.

I really wish you all the best with this. Relationships can be a hard task. All about giving and taking - giving what you are able to and taking what you can to make you a better person.

It is really great to see you are going out there, to find someone to share life with. ONYA

I really wish you all the best with this. Relationships can be a hard task. All about giving and taking - giving what you are able to and taking what you can to make you a better person.

It is really great to see you are going out there, to find someone to share life with. ONYA

thank you. i'm just trying to take it one moment at a time and learning as i go.

but she does share my weird sense of humor so that is a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back