Skip to main content

What else would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am laughing with tears that some unknown here thinks I am like that! I made a JOKE about a voodoo doll ages ago and I am plastered as a witch LOL. If anyone knows about karma and well, stuff life that - I don't do things that can come back 7x fold.

I am a kind and loving soul that had endured alot. Not looking for sympathy - just sharing my life experience.

I would rather feed Pelicans and lost Dogs and Cats, than Pigeons and Seagulls ........... so you read me wrong again

maybe it was her idea of fun?
Do you remember how empty it was for so long. It should be an honorary lifetime achievement member of the trending viral meme thread for breaking the internet.

Maybe that's when she first started making fake accounts. To support her ban reepbot threads from failing.

Do you remember how empty it was for so long. It should be an honorary lifetime achievement member of the trending viral meme thread for breaking the internet.

Maybe that's when she first started making fake accounts. To support her ban reepbot threads from failing.

yes, then it got deleted.

Good job saying you were going to stick to OT. I remember the exit stunt you played to get reepbot banned. Inigo was stupid enough to fall for it.

OH Yes, I forgot that the almighty God Witty remembers all.

Nothing like a sticky witty post it ............

Talk about pushing shit uphill ........

You are fecking KIDDING!!?! That's FANTASTIC! Somehow. For some reason.

Lol, I looked up the dog from Frasier - he was named Eddie on the show

22e245e3d6667ca2e23790fc6874ad0a.jpg

But his real name was

Wait for it

MOOSE!

i love the surge my brain gets when i'm eating.

i just want that feeling more

any excuse or justification

i am a weak man

I appreciate your explanation and agree that does sound like the fairest thing to do from your perspective.
So ... the thread was closed because Witty complained? He was offended by Trala and contacted the Moderators? Is that what happened??? Or were there loads of complaints from loads of people? Weird. It's weird, isnt it? Am I alone in thinking it's weird?!

So ... the thread was closed because Witty complained? He was offended by Trala and contacted the Moderators? Is that what happened??? Or were there loads of complaints from loads of people? Weird. It's weird, isnt it? Am I alone in thinking it's weird?!
Yeah. I blocked myself from OT too, brainspace. PoutMaster3000 is going through his fragile tinkerbell manpants emo warrior phase and projecting his angst on me.

Put simply, as yo require, mutley's 'glamour' has been unmasked as fetish tubby cringe and he's suitably crestfallen.

PS you're just showing off now you've learnt the correct spelling of the four letter word 'weird'. It's like a new you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back