Skip to main content

What else would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your manic genitalia/Trala search quoting demonstrates is that you are an ignorant loon who can't comprehend the difference between the anatomical use of the word genitalia when discussing an unborn baby's sex, and the sexualisation of the word genitalia when consenting adults talk about the act of having sex. You are the one who attached the word "sexualising" to the word "genitalia" when discussing an unborn child, not me.

You won't be able to acknowledge the great difference between the two uses of the same word right now because you are in full manic WINNING mode.
You distilled your entire interest and attention in an unborn child into it's genitals. Go and use your effortless friend making skills to find a smart friend who actually passed Year 9 who can politely tell you just how out of touch with intelligent reality you are.

I would love to buy anything Leo sells!

Especially if its his genitals!
So scientific.

Last edited:
You distilled your entire interest and attention in an unborn child into it's genitals. Go and use your effortless friend making skills to find a smart friend who actually passed Year 9 who can politely tell you just how out of touch with intelligent reality you are.
Do you not understand the first question that is excitedly asked when a baby is born is "is it a boy or a girl?!"

To work this out, you must first look at what genitalia the baby is born with. That is basic anatomy. Just google the word if you think I am trying to trick you.

Go and use your effortless friend making skills in Mario Cart Junior and ask any 2nd grader how you tell the difference between a girl baby and a boy baby... On second thoughts, don't.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hahahahahahahahaha!

And he is still manically typing "genitalia" and "Trala" into his search engine 5 hours after the fact!

WINNING!!!!!

Do you not understand the first question that is excitedly asked when a baby is born is "is it a boy or a girl?!"

To work this out, you must first look at what genitalia the baby is born with. That is basic anatomy. Just google the word if you think I am trying to trick you.

Go and use your effortless friend making skills in Mario Cart Junior and ask any 2nd grader how you tell the difference between a girl baby and a boy baby... On second thoughts, don't.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Garbage trala. You were not talking shop. You were sexualising an unborn child, just as you unnecessarily sexualise many things.

Where is the scientifc merit in these proud moments?
Let's forget about that and play a game!

It is seriously THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!

It's called Which Users Genitals Have You Seen In Picture Form?!

You go first!

Back to car guy, did you grind genitals or coffee while you were there?

Garbage trala. You were not talking shop. You were sexualising an unborn child, just as you unnecessarily sexualise many things.

Where is the scientifc merit in these proud moments?
It's not like you to adjust the quote so it omits the day it was posted and allows the reader to put the quote in context.

You seem particularly stuck on tourettesing the words genitalia and sexualised today. And you are particularly fixated on reading my posts that are of a sexual nature, given that 5 hours on you are still searching my very post for any mention of the word with a sexual connotation.

Has all this "genitalia" searching aroused you? Because this newest fixation makes for some awkward reading. And when I say awkward, I mean vomit inducing.

It's not like you to adjust the quote so it omits the day it was posted and allows the reader to put the quote in context.

You seem particularly stuck on tourettesing the words genitalia and sexualised today. And you are particularly fixated on reading my posts that are of a sexual nature, given that 5 hours on you are still searching my very post for any mention of the word with a sexual connotation.

Has all this "genitalia" searching aroused you? Because this newest fixation makes for some awkward reading. And when I say awkward, I mean vomit inducing.
You've avoided the question. You have a demonstrated prurient pattern of reducing people to their genitals, and now you've done it to an infant.

No signs of midwifery jargon here.
Seriously, some of you people must live under a cloak of piousness. Just remember under that cloak are your genitals. God wants you to enjoy them.

Last edited:
i hope ur mutley mania won't get this thread locked like it did the last one.
Haha. Is that a long bow or is that in fact what happened? What were all the reported posts in the last day or so of the last thread? I confess I haven't actually gone back and rechecked but I thought it was only Witty and Reepbot in there over e last day or so?! (Did they report each other?). Possibly with me and maybe Isee popping in once or twice. I don't even recall it being controversial. I guess I should go and check..... Later.

Anyway Here we All Are. Brand new thread. Yay!!

How the genitalia are you today @Trala?

OR... if (IF)!it got locked because of random and unnecessary continued talking about genitals... Here's a thought: could we Stop Talking about them quite so much right now?

OR... if (IF)!it got locked because of random and unnecessary continued talking about genitals... Here's a thought: could we Stop Talking about them quite so much right now?
Sorry, I brought up the word last week when discussing whether Jessy would have a girl child, or a boy child.

Witty fixated, as he often does and has googled every post I have ever made since 2012, and quoted them out of context.. As he often does.

Well done on creating a new thread for Reeobot, and sorry for disrupting the flow.

I took that comment as asking about the sex of Jessy's baby, I think you are making a big deal out of nothing Witty.
Don't you DARE let the truth get in the way of his right to be outraged and mega search the word genitals all day!

:laugh:

Sorry Mooseface.[DOUBLEPOST=1465281780][/DOUBLEPOST]
How the genitalia are you today @Trala?
Different battle, same war.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

OK guys, you deserve an explanation although a bit of paranoia has made this forum a much more entertaining place tonight.

Even at it's busiest this forum has been lightly moderated and nowadays only myself and Marquisite really pop in quite frequently - and not really to moderate.

Yesterday, and not for the first time, the moderation forum was full of reported posts from the Reepbot thread. It's not always easy or fair to pick out who is in the right and who is in the wrong when you're not following a thread personally, and also not always easy to see what is being said in jest - and whether everyone actually realises that. Some people clearly do troll too - and others clearly make it their mission to get rid of that troll.

Therefore, knowing that nobody here would have so little fear of the moderation team just to set up another thread to pick up from where you left off, the nuclear option was the best option.

I appreciate your explanation and agree that does sound like the fairest thing to do from your perspective.

@Witty Banter although you thought she meant otherwise I think Trala has explained enough by now what she meant when she referenced baby genitalia, it's called a misunderstanding and it happens sometimes, no need to dwell on it. The fact that she used the same word in a different context in a completely separate conversation another time is not actually relevant. For what it's worth, the initial comment did not bother me in the slightest and it was in reference to my own child, the continued rehashing of it however is going into strange territory.

Would you believe that I once zoomed in on a digital copy of a scan to see if I could see any genitalia? Not sure if this qualifies me as a pedophilic incest pervert or in fact simply indicates that someone - anyone - being curious about what was there is in fact a natural curiosity?

The fact that she used the same word in a different context in a completely separate conversation another time is not actually relevant.
Don't ever change your air-headed ditzy wrongness, patsy_girl. She was your sex toy chat partner.
What did the penis say to the vagina?
Kk.

Mess up his hair and rub my vagina on him while giving him a facial titty jiggle!

I got this in the bag!

Prepare to be girl germed Connieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So is the issue is about a person or persons talking about sex/sex toys? Or is it because they were laughing and having fun?
Plain weird.

Don't ever change your air-headed ditzy wrongness, patsy_girl. She was your sex toy chat partner.

Well, yes. But that's a different conversation with absolutely no relation. Those posts you have quoted have nothing to do with Trala indicating an interest in knowing the gender of my unborn child - an interest which is not unique to her, mind you.

I know you have said in the past you skew more towards the asexual side (paraphrasing here) so maybe it's difficult for you to comprehend that a person can view genitalia as both a sexual thing and separately as a simple straightforward clinical thing depending on the context, but the reality is it happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back