Skip to main content

What else would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically....

If you were a website moderator would you prefer:
a) People who consistently contribute to your site who the vast majority of forum members have no issue with

OR
b) People who come to the site every few months, then come back and bitch and moan about everyone, pick fights, report everyone and then disappear again

I think I fall into a C - I think it would have been a good option -so none of the above - seeing that there are issuses with both ........

well day one of new thread.

fingers crossed that @Inigo Montoya doesn't report this thread and get it locked like she did with the old one.
That would be so ironic, given Inigo's own banworthy multiple accounts she used while lurking the OT thread unbeknownst to bleachy, who was asking about her, and trala, who was providing snazzy status updates. So funny watching her crouching in silence while her clique 'friends' were totally oblivious and showing off about being tight. That was a genuine Big Brother moment watching that unfold live.

I think it was troutpout, myself.

Last edited:
OK guys, you deserve an explanation although a bit of paranoia has made this forum a much more entertaining place tonight.

Even at it's busiest this forum has been lightly moderated and nowadays only myself and Marquisite really pop in quite frequently - and not really to moderate.

Yesterday, and not for the first time, the moderation forum was full of reported posts from the Reepbot thread. It's not always easy or fair to pick out who is in the right and who is in the wrong when you're not following a thread personally, and also not always easy to see what is being said in jest - and whether everyone actually realises that. Some people clearly do troll too - and others clearly make it their mission to get rid of that troll.

Therefore, knowing that nobody here would have so little fear of the moderation team just to set up another thread to pick up from where you left off, the nuclear option was the best option.

See - this is the issue we have as mods. One minute you are making very serious allegations, the next you're laughing them off.
I understand what you are saying. But I personally haven't made any serious allegations. However, I have had serious allegations levelled at me, over and over again and on an almost daily basis for over a year. Did you read his post? How can you not laugh at that level of utter ridiculousness?

In that post he squeals that I have not gone to the authorities with a shred of evidence? Like a crime has been committed! I mean seriously, imagine if I called 000 with this bollocks. "Yes operator, I have noticed a man online 24/7 who goes by the name of Witty Banter. He states he likes to play games online with 10 year old Japanese boys and once sexualised the word "genitalia" when discussing an unborn child. He continues to accuse me of extortion because I discovered his name through a hacked email which was sent to me and 1000's of other forum members, over a year ago. He has also accused me of illegally smearing his good name because I told him he was crazy and needs to be on anti psychotics and that he is a welfare bum, he also implied I have bad hair and accused me of having a crooked librarian tooth... What should I do?"

I laughed and went on holidays.

I think the thing that makes me saddest is maybe not ever knowing what genitalia Jessy's baby is born with. :(
You sexualised it. I said you were disgusting for doing it.

Try that on a co-worker and you would be in sexual harassment court. You would call it team building.

Last edited:
You sexualised it. I said you were disgusting for doing it.

Try that on a co-worker and you would be in sexual harassment court. You would call it team building.

You read like a manic Charlie Sheen "WINNING" frenzy.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You read like a manic Charlie Sheen "WINNING" frenzy.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Here is you NOT sexualising a bottle, right? You make the connection between 'genitalia' and sex in a split second here.

User SKOM:
"Put your dildo in the freezer then but for the love of god beverages and genitalia should never meet!"

Except for Champagne.

The neck of that bottle was designed for fucking.

That would be so ironic, given Inigo's own banworthy multiple accounts she used while lurking the OT thread unbeknownst to bleachy, who was asking about her, and trala, who was providing snazzy status updates. So funny watching her crouching in silence while her clique 'friends' were totally oblivious and showing off about being tight. That was a genuine Big Brother moment watching that unfold live.

I think it was troutpout, myself.

and i was the one who spottted it first.

yayyy me

who's a good boy? reepbot is! reepbot is!

Here is you NOT sexualising a bottle, right? You make the connection between 'genitalia' and sex in a split second here.

User SKOM:
"Put your dildo in the freezer then but for the love of god beverages and genitalia should never meet!"

Add the word "genitalia" and "trala" to your search engine, gnash while waiting for quote options, then mentally celebrate when you find just the right 2013 post to take out of context!

You are WINNING Witty!

W I N N I N G !

:laugh:

Add the word "genitalia" and "trala" to your search engine, gnash while waiting for quote options, then mentally celebrate when you find just the right 2013 post to take out of context!

You are WINNING Witty!

W I N N I N G !

:laugh:
It demonstrates that you did know what genitalia, AKA sexual reproduction organs, is/are for prior to you sexualising an unborn stranger's child with "I think the thing that makes me saddest is maybe not ever knowing what genitalia Jessy's baby is born with. :("

moooseface and witty fighting crime

oh my loook at the time

they better be back

to their station

before captain bluefin blows her top!!!!!!!!

"Guess what? I've just had the Mayor on the phone. Nice guy, likes playing golf. Unfortunately he can't play golf now that you destroyed his favourite golf course."

"But Captain! We have reason to believe that the course was part of a major drug smuggling operation."

"I don't want to hear it! Mooseface, Witty, your off the case!"

"You're off your case, Captain!"

"That's it! Witty! Mooseface! You're both suspended. Now hand in your badges."

It demonstrates that you did know what genitalia, AKA sexual reproduction organs, is/are for prior to you sexualising an unborn stranger's child with "I think the thing that makes me saddest is maybe not ever knowing what genitalia Jessy's baby is born with. :("
All your manic genitalia/Trala search quoting demonstrates is that you are an ignorant loon who can't comprehend the difference between the anatomical use of the word genitalia when discussing an unborn baby's sex, and the sexualisation of the word genitalia when consenting adults talk about the act of having sex. You are the one who attached the word "sexualising" to the word "genitalia" when discussing an unborn child, not me.

You won't be able to acknowledge the great difference between the two uses of the same word right now because you are in full manic WINNING mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back