Skip to main content

What else would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're really not worthy of my time. You'd get that if you had half a brain.
We've known each other for a year now. You should celebrate with your first joke! We're all friends, now.[DOUBLEPOST=1465206540][/DOUBLEPOST]
What would you do if a giant rat started ruling your rainforest?
images

images

Yet again, Tuttle's bravado lasted one question of bluff calling. There's no escaping her 'highjack' guff. It betrays class.

Gosh, a whole new thread reepbot! It's as though the interior designers have been through. Well, almost.

Very exciting. I wonder if this thread will get as many replies as the other one? I suspect not though due to lack of Affable.

Very exciting. I wonder if this thread will get as many replies as the other one? I suspect not though due to lack of Affable.
Ooooo. Maybe? Could always issue invitations... thread warming?

I miss Affable (did you hear that Affable?)

Hypothetically....

If you were a website moderator would you prefer:
a) People who consistently contribute to your site who the vast majority of forum members have no issue with

OR
b) People who come to the site every few months, then come back and bitch and moan about everyone, pick fights, report everyone and then disappear again

Hypothetically....

If you were a website moderator would you prefer:
a) People who consistently contribute to your site who the vast majority of forum members have no issue with

OR
b) People who come to the site every few months, then come back and bitch and moan about everyone, pick fights, report everyone and then disappear again

I would pick A.

I would pick the person that does not have to hide their vile handiwork from a partner due to shame and the fear of two faced unmasking.

With the Sydney properties that are getting lashed by the sea, it's a bit strange. When you buy property in certain states and/or areas, you have a landslip survey undertaken to signal potential dangers or value risk. There are also other specific sections for risk disclosure. All this would or should have been both obvious and part of the buying process, that the sea and retaining wall are hella risky. The owners are acting shocked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back