Skip to main content

Episode Day 38 (15/10/2014) "Live" Nominations

FIST-FIST Magic
Srsly, the HM believe that nothing happened in the slutuary between him and Cat... if they knew about the shenanigans they got up to, I reckon he and Cat would be getting more noms

They would all be voting for strategy and jealousy.

I just watched the last two episodes together, and I feel like I deserve better.

Fuck you, channel 9. I don't know if you hold everyone in contempt. or are vindictive, or want to ruin the show, or have an agenda to make the world and its people a little more stupid than you found them, but, fuck you.

As I said the other night when watching her - just like a 14 year old drunk on her parent's scotch at her first big girl party. Only thing missing was her then puking in the garden and having sex with a random.
And we don't get to see everything so that clearly could have happened. Was anyone seen scooping chunks out of the hot tub? And Jason did seem to have a big goofy "Dolmio Puppet Grin" on his face the next day. ;)

I found an usual amount of satisfaction seeing Lawson see Skye's nom of him.. It's getting rather annoying being shown snippets during noms that we haven't seen, I understand no one wants to watch things twice but it makes you wonder what happened either side of some events

The other DODGE part of nominations was BB telling Skye that the nominees would not be announced.... Cut to the lounge and they get called up.... ?? What!

The nominations wouldn't be announced immediately after nominations, they'd wait for the live show.

It makes no sense whatsoever, the way Skye gave David 2 lots of 2 nomination points.

The giveaway... When she initially saw where Dave was on the ladder, Skye said something like "yes, that's good, that's where I want him to be" Then suddenly she's chucking points at him left and fkn right???

I'm calling interference your honour.

The other DODGE part of nominations was BB telling Skye that the nominees would not be announced.... Cut to the lounge and they get called up.... ?? What!

She wanted to save Aisha more than she wanted to save David so it makes perfect sense why she did it.

It makes no sense whatsoever, the way Skye gave David 2 lots of 2 nomination points.

The giveaway... When she initially saw where Dave was on the ladder, Skye said something like "yes, that's good, that's where I want him to be" Then suddenly she's chucking points at him left and fkn right???

I'm calling interference your honour.

Next day I think? I only know because Skype had her war paint on when they announced the nominees and didn't when she nominated.

And has anyone else noticed that she looks absolutely NOTHING like her picture in the banner at the top?

Back