Skip to main content

Episode Day 38 (15/10/2014) "Live" Nominations

Just a reminder about the time tomorrow night so no one misses out

10171046_881144951904970_7029378444274292038_n.jpg

If you were intelligent would you find the cure for cancer? Probably not. Intelligence doesn't equal boundless knowledge. What a dumb suggestion... No one else guessed it either.
Of course it's a dumb suggestion. Jordan constantly attacks Priya for the simple reason that a lot of people here admire her, and that annoys him. :whistling:

Just catching up before the show starts, how did Leo manage to escape being nominated?
They have got bigger fish to fry.

The housemates have probably figured out that Cat and Lawson won't be winning BB this year, which is probably why they are keeping them around.

Exactly, let's face it Leo is unlikely to win so they're better off targeting other originals at this point in the game.

The housemates have probably figured out that Cat and Lawson won't be winning BB this year, which is probably why they are keeping them around.

How could they do a strategy like that when they can't talk about nominations in the Big Brother house?

How could they do a strategy like that when they can't talk about nominations in the Big Brother house?
You really like to question things. What I meant was if the housemates were smart enough, they would realise themselves (without discussing it with anyone else) that Lawson and Cat's behaviour hasn't been appropriate and therefore know if they keep them in the house, they have a better chance of winning. Nothing to do with talking about nominations, it's using common sense. Just like Leo wasn't up tonight? When has an intruder won Big Brother?

Ok maybe I was a bit harsh on Skye.. I do actually like her. The person I see behind the persona she puts on with the pulling faces and the fake dumb act.
Even though she put David up it was more her wanting to save Aisha and also to keep Leo safe.
I wish she'd stuck Lawson up instead though.

- Kick Ben out already and reunite Travis with Aisha, the whole thing is rather pointless
- Sandras reaction to Sam being evicted is hysterical and also cringe-worthy
- I really do hope it works out with Aisha and Travis on the outside, there's genuine feelings there.
- Ryan is a good looking guy....with his mouth closed.
- If Skye wasn't in the house, the show would be an absolute bore!
- Lawson really does wear his emotions on his face, he laughs when he's uncomfortable and it's written all over his face. Happened when he and Cat watched their time in the sanctuary and also while watching Skye nominate him. It's kinda annoying!

Back