Skip to main content

Episode Day 38 (15/10/2014) "Live" Nominations

How could they do a strategy like that when they can't talk about nominations in the Big Brother house?
By not voting for people they don't see as a threat. So it would seem no one sees Lawson and kat as a threat so didn't bother to nominate them. Priya and jason on the other hand, is another story. Ryan being under the Rader is also up for the same reason. Mandra is up because she is annoying to live with maybe lol.

By not voting for people they don't see as a threat. So it would seem no one sees Lawson and kat as a threat so didn't bother to nominate them. Priya and jason on the other hand, is another story. Ryan being under the Rader is also up for the same reason. Mandra is up because she is annoying to live with maybe lol.
Thank you ;)

Wow, you are a prolific lot, when I left here earlier, there were about 6 pages, now there are 76. Its probably been written 50 times already, but the nominations would have been a bookmakers wet dream. No Cat, Lawson OR Leo the intruder, I dont think too many people would have left all 3 out of their selections.

Skye has won me over, what you see is who she is, I hope she wins it now. She might have looked ditzy using the Power, but except for not being able to save Priya, she got the result she wanted, she saved Aisha. I reckon she has used the 12 points nomination Power, better than anyone else. A bit of it might have been good fortune, but good things happen to good people. Hilarious that she just about saw all the nominations board. Plus she got $5,000.00 and didnt give too much away in her nominations that were shown.

The only one likely to take offence, will be Priya, which will be a shame, because Skye would have saved her too, if she had the chance. I said weeks ago, I thought she has nasty side to her, we saw it in the $10,000.00 first week, we might see a bit more this week. If its a double eviction, I know I will upset some people here, but I hope its Priya and Teflon (Ryan) who is FINALLY up for nomination, that get evicted.

Lmao at Skye wasting her last point. She ended up allocating less points than if she hadn't had the power at all.

It makes no sense whatsoever, the way Skye gave David 2 lots of 2 nomination points.

The giveaway... When she initially saw where Dave was on the ladder, Skye said something like "yes, that's good, that's where I want him to be" Then suddenly she's chucking points at him left and fkn right???

I'm calling interference your honour.

The other DODGE part of nominations was BB telling Skye that the nominees would not be announced.... Cut to the lounge and they get called up.... ?? What!

It makes no sense whatsoever, the way Skye gave David 2 lots of 2 nomination points.

The giveaway... When she initially saw where Dave was on the ladder, Skye said something like "yes, that's good, that's where I want him to be" Then suddenly she's chucking points at him left and fkn right???

The other DODGE part of nominations was BB telling Skye that the nominees would not be announced.... Cut to the lounge and they get called up.... ?? What!
It's because Aisha is her bestie. She would Want to save Aisha over David

I'd have to go back and reread the thread but someone mentioned in here that they had advertised that Sonia was to be announcing the nominees originally - supposedly an Aussie first or something - which obviously didn't happen tonight. So that could've been what BB meant in a sneaky way. Considering the show ran overtime - a shock in itself that 9 allowed it to - I think some of their live crosses ran longer than they expected, especially the ones with Skye and the gold coins as she kept having to get BB to explain things, so they just resorted to BB announcing them. It did seem rushed the way he just tagged them on at the end.

i reckon she wanted david (somebody with a known capacity to pull lots of save votes) in the blue so she could put him into the red and bump aisha out of the red. she increased the likelihood of ryan going home quite a bit by doing that.

although the editing doesnt make it clear, they werent announced til the next day?

Catching up now, just want to say, poor old Dave thinking he's up... dude you've been invisible the past week, forgot you were here. As of his nominations, he has 0 points... xD

Sad I'll have to spend money saving #Prisus this week though :( Damn you housemates!

I think Skye's confusion was starting to rub off on Big Brother

I've had to skip about 35 pages. But the first thing I noticed when I saw Skye tonight, was that she was dressed up AND wearing lipstick. How did she get it back, or did BB have a 24 hour cease fire?

Back