Skip to main content

Episode Day 38 (15/10/2014) "Live" Nominations

Well that turned out to be a good episode in the end.
I enjoyed the bits with Skye in the diary room and getting the coins out, and watching them see Skye's nomimations lol.. Great comedy and working things up there. Possibly funniest scene of the season so far ?

Trav & Ben also happened to make me laugh.. I don't get why people are whinjing about Ben so much on this board (I missed most of last year though), he does seem like a quirky bugger but he is unique in his way, totally harmless fellah. Embrace diversity all you mean people out there, it's not every day you get to see some unusual characters on tv!!

Overall I'm happy with what's been happening over the last few nights.. Good results. I don't mind Sandra and don't get why people think she's soooo evil.

Truly, I miss the eviction scenes of channel 10. I don't know if it's just me but I used to feel emotional when we where played back the scenes of their experiences in the Big Brother house. The eviction videos these days are lame. Shows only stuff we've already seen (like as if they went through the edits of each episode for footage) and little is done to really capture their time in the house. It's a slapdash job now with ch9 and I hardly feel any emotion at all, I'm just there staring at it and thinking get this crap over with already lol...

Well, gonna record tomorrow night's episode and watch it on the weekend to break up this ridiculously long break of no information for 4 f'ing days.

Sandra that racist bitch needs to go out

Why are the housemates forgetting about Lawson?

He hasnt really upset anyone this week and I think he is probably a nice guy. Just a bad choice to take Cat into the Sanctaury, but they housemates dont know any more than us, about if anything happened in there.

Yes, I've read the thread where a friend of a friend of a friend of the postmans daughter in law, knows what happened in the Sanctuary and passed it on. Is Chinese whispers racist?.

I wonder who the 'public' will vote for HOH this week, maybe Travis? we wont get to see much of it because there's no Friday and Sunday shows. I think the new HOH poll usually goes up on Thursdays...
We still have to see the footage of the radio task, and Derryn Hinch announcing the winners plus more of Travis and Ben

Re-Ben.
Somebody. Somehow. Folks in Brisbane. Get to his comedy show.
And record it.
Ive got a lingering inkling that it will be disastrous
Early rehearsed material by him tonight has been less than hopeful.
As must the last minute deal put together by nein and Ben.

Probably really cheap chocolate too.

It was funny that she won the $5k, then started eating the chocolate. Can anyone check their video and see when she threw the 5th gold coin into the container please, because it seemed like she wasted another 15 seconds or so, looking for it, when she had already found it.

BB fucked that up Skye put the last gold coin in at 40 seconds....... I just rewound it to check. BB stopped the clock at 54 seconds.

Thats what I just asked, I noticed that too. Skye was probably the one that had to tell BB to stop the clock when she knew she had all 5.

I guess it was up to Skye to announce she had 5 gold coins because BB wouldn't have known for sure until she checked them all at the end?

Thats what I just asked, I noticed that too.
I had to check, because it looked to me that skye check all the coins first then counted the gold ones ending on 54 seconds. At the 40 second mark is where as far as I can tell was the last time she dropped a gold one into that container that was meant for them.

All I can say is...

If David is evicted this week with even priya and ryan i am out of this season big time.

How is it ok that lawson, cat and even TRAVIS outlast them??? NOT OK

They must seriously pissed off that they are up for nominations and Intruder Leo isnt :).

1 minute of footage wasn't going to show much, it should have been 2 minutes for the $5k.
I guess that $5k and the hotel staff winners $3k came out of the prize money

Back