Skip to main content

Episode Day 38 (15/10/2014) "Live" Nominations

I know right!

I still don't get the point of Ben being there with Travis....... THIS IS NOT GOOD TV!!!!

Giving Travis a feed to the house and watching him react to the HMs talkinga bout him would of made GREAT TV.

A revenge-room-esque situation would've been better. Although Travvy wrapping his head around that concept probably would've taken a whole episode.

Something tells me they are going to cut this Travis/Ben nonsense short. Travis will be back tomorrow or Friday. I think even they have to see this is a TOTAL bust. Put everyone out of their misery and move on with this crap.

NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT BEN DOWN MY THROAT :vomit:

Do you think he snorts when he cums?

UUXR9hU.gif

Exactly. She didn't expect Travis to go. She is aware of how the game works and how housemates will be perceived. She's smart. Just because she hasn't picked up on it being a fake eviction, doesn't change that fact. Surely by now, you've worked out half the worship of Prisus is tongue in cheek though?

At least you acknowledge her divinity. ;)
Hmm I dunno - I think if she gets evicted, they'll be a cult & non believers will be sacrificed until Beebs throws her back in....

I wonder if Travis can speak Italian?
Possibly the family speaks Italian quite a bit at home.

why didn't they send in somebody with a clue?
Just speak some Italian, sexy Italian....

I don't think it is cool to keep picking on his vocab and intelligence people, who knows what his life has been.

He grew up in Altona.
His "happiest moment" in life was "winning his footy grand final".

We're not talking about someone cultured here.

Ok so no apologies we have to ride with the twists and contrived stories if so Travis was the best fake nominee and it's entertaining to see ta is and Ben together

Back