Skip to main content

Jade's boobs

But still larger than normal for people her 'figure', for example Tahan.
Yeah, I already said that they're large for her figure. And Tahan's are small both for her figure and just in general.

I really don't think she's extremely skinny. To me she's a very healthy looking kind of thin.
I agree. She's probably naturally thin, which is why she looks healthy and normal at that weight.

can't believe i'm commenting on jades boobs but they are not exactly large. I've seen many thin girls with huge norks, jades are just a nice size and a great shape. I'd love to have her boobs.....or touch them.....what the hell am i saying!!!!????

ahem....any way, on another note, i don't know how you even know who her father is let alone tracking down his facebook page, but i just happened to accidentally slip and click on the link and then slipped again and looked through the photos and have decided i want this family to adopt me. What a lifestyle they seem to have, belissimo in fact, it looks just like it does in the movies!! stick a fork in me..i'm done..al dente

can't believe i'm commenting on jades boobs but they are not exactly large. I've seen many thin girls with huge norks, jades are just a nice size and a great shape. I'd love to have her boobs.....or touch them.....what the hell am i saying!!!!????

ahem....any way, on another note, i don't know how you even know who her father is let alone tracking down his facebook page, but i just happened to accidentally slip and click on the link and then slipped again and looked through the photos and have decided i want this family to adopt me. What a lifestyle they seem to have, belissimo in fact, it looks just like it does in the movies!! stick a fork in me..i'm done..al dente
LOLOLOLOLOL - great post!

Jade Appreciation thread - page 3 - post 48 - 3rd picture

Jade modeling pic before boob implants

Her father is *hot*

Jade Appreciation thread - page 3 - post 48 - 3rd picture

Jade modeling pic before boob implants

Her father is *hot*

She looks 14-15 there. She hadn't filled out yet. They're real. They jiggle when she walks. Italian women more often than not have big cup sizes. Not as big as UK or Dutchies but they're generally large.

I have gone back to the conclusion that they are real, that one type of swinsuit holds them up in a way that makes them look fake

If Jade could read this thread she would be laughing her head off. The trick is to find a good plastic surgeon who knows how to make them look real...and she did! I ought to know...I have them too. They move, bounce, and sway - just like real ones. They cost a lot, but it was worth it. To be a swimsuit or lingerie model you have to have bigger boobs than Jade had originally. (See the photos in the Jade appreciation thread, page 3 #48.) Her expensive fake boobs were obviously paid for by her father.

I can't believe Jades boobs have their own thread lol

I don't think they look real (although they still look terrific)

They're large for her frame, but that's nothing boobs come in all sizes

What doesn't look real to me is how round they are in a tiny string bikini with no support in it....there is nothing in that bikini to push them into such a round shape on top......just my observation, still lovely boobs regardless :)

I can't believe Jades boobs have their own thread lol

I don't think they look real (although they still look terrific)

They're large for her frame, but that's nothing boobs come in all sizes

What doesn't look real to me is how round they are in a tiny string bikini with no support in it....there is nothing in that bikini to push them into such a round shape on top......just my observation, still lovely boobs regardless :)

You'd be surprised there are few cases of chicks with nice big perky titties and small frames. If you find a girl with a large rack and a tight skinny ass you marry her....you marry her damnit.

You'd be surprised there are few cases of chicks with nice big perky titties and small frames. If you find a girl with a large rack and a tight skinny ass you marry her....you marry her damnit.

True although big and perky (without surgery) unfortunately only last until they're barely marrying age so you have to get in quick and then pay for them to stay that way.....is it really worth the effort? ;P

True although big and perky (without surgery) unfortunately only last until they're barely marrying age so you have to get in quick and then pay for them to stay that way.....is it really worth the effort? ;P

That's when you trade in for a newer model ;)

Back