Skip to main content

Jade's boobs

They are real. My sister has a similar frame and her boobs are the same as jades. We actually joke around about it, saying she is the brunette version of jade. I've seen other girls with a similar thing and I know theirs are real too.

Pics or I don't believe!

It is possible to get implants that look and sit natural, especially if you have a bit of boob to begin with. A friend of mine went from a C to a D cup and they look completely real. She had a bit of sag in her natural boobs which helped the implants sit more natural.

I was leaning towards them being real, but when I saw footage of her on her back whilst sunbaking, her boobs don't fall to the sides like natural boobs do, so that leads me to believe they are fake (anatomical/teardrop style).

If they are indeed real, she is very very lucky. Her body proportions are perfect.

I think Krystal Ince BB04 had the best boobs of any BB contestant.

Jade is very critical of modelling. She hates the bulimia etc so just does not seem the type to go under the knife.

For a moment I thought I'd missed out on something... getting my heart racing for nothing... pft

Yesterday was the first time I've really questioned if her boobs were fake so thanks [MENTION=35295]TullyLovesDrew[/MENTION] for starting this thread! haha

I still would've had some doubts but now : pp has thrown me because they're absolutely right about the Italian thing.

Whether real or fake though I think we can all agree her boobs are glorious!

Go to page two of the Jade Appreciation Thread, and look at the pics of Jade in post #30. The contrast of the ones in the dark slip and the others, eg. It appears the girl just magically filled out, without gaining a skerrick of weight, somewhere along the line.

poor ed just can't get over the fact that the chick has three nipples.

I honestly think they're real. Though if they aren't, her surgeon needs to start using Jade in their promotional materials, because they've got the be the best fakies I've ever seen!

On a semi-related note Jade's mum really hasn't age all the well; did she get her looks from dad??

I honestly think they're real. Though if they aren't, her surgeon needs to start using Jade in their promotional materials, because they've got the be the best fakies I've ever seen!

On a semi-related note Jade's mum really hasn't age all the well; did she get her looks from dad??

I don't think Jade will age well either (wish her the very best though)

I believe they are real. I was always thinner with a nice full b until kids also. lol

I also didnt fill out until I was older also so my guess is some of those pics were before she was a full woman. ;)

She got her looks from her dad

in the live feed today the way Jade's boobs looked made me wonder again they looked fake... the video with her and Mikkayla laying out

Back