Skip to main content

Jade's boobs

in the live feed today the way Jade's boobs looked made me wonder again they looked fake... the video with her and Mikkayla laying out

Totally agree.....I have thought for a while that they weren't natural. But her laying down with Mikkayla, they didn't flatten to the sides like natural ones do. Who goes telling people that their breast are real? At least Maddie joked about it and owned up to her implants.

Totally agree.....I have thought for a while that they weren't natural. But her laying down with Mikkayla, they didn't flatten to the sides like natural ones do. Who goes telling people that their breast are real? At least Maddie joked about it and owned up to her implants.

Those who want to get fellow female housemates jealous.

At least Maddie joked about it and owned up to her implants.

Well she would have to.

You would need to be a dribbling idiot not to see they are fake!

She is a walking advertisement for bad surgery.

I'm still not convinced they're fake. The way her arms are positioned in that photo might make them look a bit weird. Why would she lie about it..doesn't seem like the type to do that. Also, she should know it's very easy for someone to get older pics off FB and post them here or wherever. So it seems very risky lying about it.

I'm still not convinced they're fake. The way her arms are positioned in that photo might make them look a bit weird. Why would she lie about it..doesn't seem like the type to do that. Also, she should know it's very easy for someone to get older pics off FB and post them here or wherever. So it seems very risky lying about it.

I doubt she'd lie too. She wouldn't say they were perfectly proportional to her body if they were implants...I mean of course implants are perfect, it wouldn't make sense. They're just too good to believe lol

.. I want to feel them to make sure haha. And I'm a married woman!

Oops did I say that out loud?

it looks real to me but i think she had a breast lift

That first bikini is more like a bra - more sturdy than most. That could make them look perkier and fake...
The second pic makes them look real.

Her Dad's facebook page. He has quite a lot of photos of Jade throughout his albums.

I'm not a stalker at all.... :p

Link...?

I'm pretty sure her boobies are real.

This isn't like Jo Ashton who swore vehemently that there were real despite having the stuck-on look.

I will have to examine her chest a bit closer, methinks.

Back