Skip to main content

Jade's boobs

Hell no nigga

Hahah no way [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] i don't hate jade i just think she uses her body as a way to get men. :p

Hahah no way [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] i don't hate jade i just think she uses her body as a way to get men. :p

Pmsl [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION]

but there's no question as to who hammy (aka hamburger or hamstring ) is

OMG you serious [MENTION=36255]claudiamrv19[/MENTION] she lead drew on for so long because ed wasn't into her now that she got his attention she still thinks drew should be still loyal to her. And you replying to me shows that you have nothing better to do DUh.

they look real but they are quite large for such a skinny girl

Yeah, I've thought the same thing. Her waist is TINY, and that ads to them looking so big. Also, was Jade that small (her body) when she first went in the house? Her waist/hips look smaller to me. But then if she has lost weight, why haven't her boobs (if natural) gotten smaller?

I'm a b cup and what I would give to have a NATURAL set like jades and her size. The only times I miss being pregnant and the first six months of having the baby where I was much more prominent in that department.

I would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE to be a B cup (maybe even an A cup). Mine are DD/E and I HATE them with a passion. If I had the money I would get a breast reduction without hesitation. I even thought about going completely flat. I might not like Tahan but I prefer her breast size to Jade's. I actually prefer Tahan's body over Jade's. But I think they are both attractive, and pretty girls anyway.

YOU are lucky!

Last edited:
I would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE to be B cup (maybe even an A cup). Mine are DD/E and I HATE them with a passion. If I had the money I would get a breast reduction without hesitation. I even thought about going completely flat. I might not like Tahan but I prefer her breast size to Jade's. I actually prefer Tahan's body over Jade's. But I think they are both attractive, and pretty girls anyway.

YOU are lucky!

Funny how some people want what they don't have. Curly haired people want straight hair, etc. May I ask why it sucks to be DD?

Funny how some people want what they don't have. Curly haired people want straight hair, etc. May I ask why it sucks to be DD?

I have just never liked big boobs (on me). I had a gf and she was about an A/B cup and I envied her SO MUCH! Plus I have quite a few years on Jade. And, I'm gonna be honest, when big boobs head south it ain't pretty lol. Plus I have to wear smaller bra's to give them some lift, I have lots of shoulder/neck/back pain, etc. I just love smaller boobs, I think they look perfect.

I have just never liked big boobs (on me). I had a gf and she was about an A/B cup and I envied her SO MUCH! Plus I have quite a few years on Jade. And, I'm gonna be honest, when big boobs head south it ain't pretty lol. Plus I have to wear smaller bra's to give them some lift, I have lots of shoulder/neck/back pain, etc. I just love smaller boobs, I think they look perfect.
Fair enough, the sagging's not fun. I guess that's why Jade only wear push up bras cos she know's it's as good as they'll ever look.

Oh. My. God. We're down to Jade's boobs?

Yep. They're spectacular.

So were mine, at 23. G's. Yeah; Geeze, why the fuck didn't they stick with my ears? G for gravity.

And we're now down to discussing mammary glands?

I saw a nice platypus last week.

I would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE to be B cup (maybe even an A cup). Mine are DD/E and I HATE them with a passion. If I had the money I would get a breast reduction without hesitation. I even thought about going completely flat. I might not like Tahan but I prefer her breast size to Jade's. I actually prefer Tahan's body over Jade's. But I think they are both attractive, and pretty girls anyway.

YOU are lucky!
You're crazy! Do you know how much money I pay for an amazing bra to make me look more full? I've always had a smaller bust and coming from a family of busty women I'm quite envious of them. But I can understand why some women prefer smaller breasts. we always want what we cant have I suppose. Jade and tahan are both gorgeous girls, and really I love both their bodies, but I do want jades bust. I'd say you are very lucky. Breats to me make a woman seem so much sexier

Just read this and fair enough, I see your point. Lucky for all women, bras can do wonders.

You're crazy! Do you know how much money I pay for an amazing bra to make me look more full? I've always had a smaller bust and coming from a family of busty women I'm quite envious of them. But I can understand why some women prefer smaller breasts. we always want what we cant have I suppose. Jade and tahan are both gorgeous girls, and really I love both their bodies, but I do want jades bust. I'd say you are very lucky. Breats to me make a woman seem so much sexier

I bet you have more than me geeky!
Even guys that have done some pec work in the gym rival me!!!

Ps boobs are great no matter the volume!

Back