Skip to main content

Jade's boobs

I bet you have more than me geeky!
Even guys that have done some pec work in the gym rival me!!!

Ps boobs are great no matter the volume!
You're not giving me much to work with here! Well okay at least my breasts are bigger than most guys. I've accomplished that.

When you say pec work, do you mean working out or surgery work?

You're not giving me much to work with here! Well okay at least my breasts are bigger than most guys. I've accomplished that.

When you say pec work, do you mean working out or surgery work?
Hahaha nah not surgery, maybe I should get pec implants!!
Well to be fair I think football players now employ sports bra for support (for reals!).

Hahaha nah not surgery, maybe I should get pec implants!!
Well to be fair I think football players now employ sports bra for support (for reals!).

Please don't! I hate the moulded pec look, it's disturbing. It reads steroid alert. I think women and men look better when they are in their natural state. Best to work with what we've got and maintain it as best we can I think. Imagine being 65 with plastic pecs when everything heads south? Lol

You're crazy! Do you know how much money I pay for an amazing bra to make me look more full? I've always had a smaller bust and coming from a family of busty women I'm quite envious of them. But I can understand why some women prefer smaller breasts. we always want what we cant have I suppose. Jade and tahan are both gorgeous girls, and really I love both their bodies, but I do want jades bust. I'd say you are very lucky. Breats to me make a woman seem so much sexier

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who has always loved my small boobs :)
I've always been able to wear whatever i want, never had to worry about clothes not fitting properly. If anything was too big in that area i nice padded or push up bra fixed that
Now that I'm older and 3 kids later a push up bra makes them look as good as they ever did and i can still wear whatever i want...i can go strapless without a problem AND i don't need to lift them to clean my belly :)

I've always been able to wear whatever i want, never had to worry about clothes not fitting properly. If anything was too big in that area i nice padded or push up bra fixed that
Now that I'm older and 3 kids later a push up bra makes them look as good as they ever did and i can still wear whatever i want...i can go strapless without a problem AND i don't need to lift them to clean my belly :)
Hahaha well I don't have those issues either it seems. Definitely have their perks ;) I do particularly like that I am comfortable without a bra because they don't get in the way and yes a good bra can always add size. You give a reason to love smaller breasts.

I bet you have more than me geeky!
Even guys that have done some pec work in the gym rival me!!!

Ps boobs are great no matter the volume!

I would GLADLY swap with you lol. I could then actually go without a bra. Or even better, buy those gorgeous bras that come in smaller sizes. Give me small, pert, perky boobs ANYDAY!

I envy you!!!!! They sound perfect. They say if you can hold a pencil under your boobs, and it stays put, then they might be a bit saggy. I could hold a pencil, the pencil case, a ruler, an eraser, a book, a folder, the desk......

I would GLADLY swap with you lol. I could then actually go without a bra. Or even better, buy those gorgeous bras that come in smaller sizes. Give me small, pert, perky boobs ANYDAY!

Haha but I don't get braless chicks....cause it doesn't matter what size I can still seeeeee!

Back