Skip to main content

Jade's boobs

She wouldn't be lying if she had the implants under the pec muscle, as her own boob is on top. This the the best, most natural result, way to have implants inserted though it is a more painful healing process. You have to knead the boobs and implants regularly for many weeks to make sure the implants don't adhere to the chest wall. Sounds like fun but it is quite excruciating.

I think the pic with the barely there bikini shows pretty clearly that they are real. And hot.

I vote that she has under muscle implants. I've thought that from day one. I think they are a good result. If they are real then she amazingly lucky having such a low body fat %.

My philosophy has always been "If I can touch em....they're real!!"

Either way she has a magnificent set!!

I vote that she has under muscle implants. I've thought that from day one. I think they are a good result. If they are real then she amazingly lucky having such a low body fat %.
I wouldn't say she's 'amazingly lucky' because personally my ideal would be a bit smaller. The bigger they are the more they will sag right? And you don't have to worry about looking too 'hoochie' if you wanna dress more sexy. Never really got the big boobs appeal but to each their own.

She's just wearing push up bras all the time.. Every nominations she's got them hoiked up to her chin!!
Yes, but they're still quite naturally large and you have also take into consideration her body figure as well. You don't see many skinny girls with naturally large breasts.

Yes, but they're still quite naturally large and you have also take into consideration her body figure as well. You don't see many skinny girls with naturally large breasts.

They're not actually that big, they just look big because she's skinny.

Jade's boobs would probably be around average size, which is big for her frame but not big in general.
Hmmmmm.....idk if I agree with that. They certainly look quite large and even in a bikini, still quite large. For natural breasts she sure was fortunate!

Back