Skip to main content

Zoe the redneck homophobe...or not?

Trala is like the cowardly bully. She targets people she feels are on the outer/vulnerable and then launches her attacks, feeling it is morally justified because "nobody likes" the person she's victimizing. I've ignored her attempts at baiting me, I advise you do the same. She'll find a new target soon enough.

Sounds like Angie vs Estelle - cage fight anyone?

Well, actually...

elle_macpherson_1_zps57da3675.jpg

Okay, so she's 50kg lighter than Zoe, but... broad shoulders and narrow hips ;)

Is that even a real photo? It looks like a CGI image to me. :confused: Actually, I think Zoe has a lovely face and would look smashing if she slimmed down.

Sounds like Angie vs Estelle - cage fight anyone?

Zephyr you're living in the past, man!

That was sooOOoOoO last Wednesday. We have since put that little issue in a bubble and blown in away!

Forum grudges are for losers.

However given my inner core strength and bendiness thanks to regular yoga classes, if you can organise a pool of jelly it would be my pleasure to wrestle.

That was sooOOoOoO last Wednesday. We have since put that little issue in a bubble and blown in away!

However given my inner core strength and bendiness thanks to regular yoga classes, if you can organise a pool of jelly it would be my pleasure to wrestle.

The visual is a scary thought!

I wanna see that Trace - even without an opponent!!!

Found this in Josh's webchat, no idea if it's true or a troll, but Josh's reply was interesting too:

12:52 Comment From Guest:

I go to uni with Zoe and she is normally very loud and scary. We are all quite surprised by how she is going and by how quiet she is. If you saw her at our college, she is a complete different person. We were expecting her to clash with Estelle. Did these two ever clash whilst in the house?

12:53 Hi Guest, definitely especially in the first few weeks they didn't get on at all. Zoe decided to take a different approach and try to get along with her.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...or-their-support/story-e6frfmyi-1226495660397

Found this in Josh's webchat, no idea if it's true or a troll, but Josh's reply was interesting too:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...or-their-support/story-e6frfmyi-1226495660397

Yeah that's the general vibe I've been getting from people at her college at uni. I went to the college next to hers but I know a bunch of people that do class with her and they say she's usually quite loud...but I never heard the scary bit before. Maybe this is coming from a student younger than her because her college has a pretty solid hierarchy.

Absolute rubbish.

QUOTE]

You're using a different definition to what our immigration minister Chris Bowen uses. Anyway Australia is over $200 billion dollars in debt and rising fast and the mining boom is about to end. How do you propose we pay for more refugees?

I don't know the stats but it seems ridiculous of Hughesy and AusKat to think that Australia has the highest refugee intake in the world. If they knew anything about Africa and what is going on there as a CONTINENT, there are mass movements of refugees from country to country in the face of war and famine and genocide and I highly doubt that Australia has more people fleeing to our country than between theirs.
However that's beside the point. The question is WHY are people fleeing their homelands that they love? And WHAT can we do to help?!
I prefer to look at the problems that face the human race as a global one, not problems with borders.

Our immigration minister Chris Bowen said this along with other ministers that we have the highest refugee resettlement per capita in the world. The difference between Africa etc is that they are probably not paying for resettlement. Any refugees coming to Australia have the red carpet rolled out for them and it's expensive. BTW our national debt is now over $200 billion dollars and the mining boom is about to end so paying back over $200billion dollars and the interest on that debt is going to be a big burden on current and future generations of Australians.

resizer.aspx

I notice that everyone is silent with all this domination that has occurred. All the haters thought she was gone but her massive fanbase pulled through and she's inching closer to the finale <3. Haters are gonna hate on beautimous Goddessa <3.

Back