Skip to main content

Zoe the redneck homophobe...or not?

Take your pills.

She kind of admitted her views when the topic of jokes being in poor taste or funny came up , she said that in her community that they would think like that, also I believe that she is the daughter of Bob Katter and doesn't he have some strong and not necessarily popular views ? Maybe someone could clarify all of this ?

Take your pills.

She still looks very fat sorry and she is not a fan favourite, the public thinks she is unattractive on her facebook photos etc and it will be a wakeup call when shes evicted after her first nomination soon (Michael guessing who will win big brother when he has no idea of who the fan favourites actually are Estelle, Angie, Ben and himself)

She still looks very fat sorry...

I know it is very inappropriate and insensitive to find those insulting words amusing, but I am seriously sitting here giggling like a mental health patient with a broken thong!

I think it was the added 'sorry' that tipped me over the edge.

Ha!

Hahahahahahaha!

How embarrassment!

I know it is very inappropriate and insensitive to find those insulting words amusing, but I am seriously sitting here giggling like a mental health patient with a broken thong!

I think it was the added 'sorry' that tipped me over the edge.

Ha!

Hahahahahahaha!

And to think he is probably using his real name!

How embarrassment!

Wow, some people in here can't seem to NOT be jealous. Sorry that Zoe has a voluptuous figure and owns it. She has confidence. Regardless of the haters, Zoe continues to win!
tVcVw.gif

I like Zoe, but to say she is voluptuous? That is seriously reaching. She has a man's build and looks like she'd be suited to lumberjacking.

Layla is voluptuous - you know, feminine and curvy. There's nothing feminine about broad shoulders and narrow hips.

Well she has beauty and grace. She also has a big personality. She IS this season IMO.

Hourly Zoe love <3

Stay strong girl, jealousy is a disgusting disease

Hahahahahaa ^^^^^^^^^^same person for sure.

make a Zoe underappreciation thread.

She has beautiful hair, except when she piles it on top of her head she looks like a sumo wrestler.

Unlike Angie who stole her hair from one of estelles horses arse

Have a mod confirm it. We aren't the same person. Friends, but pretty sure one of us has a penis and the other has a vagina.

What it's not possible that two people might like Zoe?

Like Swim said, get a mod to check. We don't even live in the same country.

Hahahahahaa ^^^^^^^^^^same person for sure.

make a Zoe underappreciation thread.

She has beautiful hair, except when she piles it on top of her head she looks like a sumo wrestler.

Unlike Angie who stole her hair from one of estelles horses arse

What it's not possible that two people might like Zoe?

Like Swim said, get a mod to check. We don't even live in the same country.

I'm all for Zoe love, she needs all the help she can get. Get yourselves out there in the trenches. Poor girl dosnt solicit love or hate threads.

Zoe looked good in her bathing suit last episode. Defo has lost a few kilos.

I like Zoe, but to say she is voluptuous? That is seriously reaching. She has a man's build and looks like she'd be suited to lumberjacking.

Layla is voluptuous - you know, feminine and curvy. There's nothing feminine about broad shoulders and narrow hips.

Ha!

Hahahahahahahaha!

So true, and eloquently put.

There is nothing feminine about broad shoulders and narrow hips!

I love how descriptive AusKat's posts are.
I actually find that Zoe gif adorable, I find Zoe adorable actually....probably the same filthy attraction that Trala has to Michael.

I love how descriptive AusKat's posts are.
I actually find that Zoe gif adorable, I find Zoe adorable actually....probably the same filthy attraction that Trala has to Michael.

No way, that is a filthy flowers in the attic kind of love.
Your love is soft and beautiful, like Zoes hair.

.............patiently waits for the shift change, where Trala will rip me a new arse.

Back