Skip to main content

Zoe the redneck homophobe...or not?

Have yet to hear one conversation with Zoe that is anything beyond which current boy Layla likes.

Seriously have not heard her spouse any theories on anything except in her promo which basically has biased my opinion
of her ever since !

TraLa and Hellzbellz are for more interesting to follow but to be fair Trala can come across a heartless wanton bin-emptier but really she has a grand sense of humour and doesn't take herself too seriously- funnily enough Same can be said of ms hellish :E~~

Trala is like the cowardly bully. She targets people she feels are on the outer/vulnerable and then launches her attacks, feeling it is morally justified because "nobody likes" the person she's victimizing. I've ignored her attempts at baiting me, I advise you do the same. She'll find a new target soon enough.
Taking the piss, I see.
Can I just say how fucking annoying it is that Hellzbellz puts the quotes at the bottom of his/her posts.
Yeah, I agree lol no offence HB.

Trala is like the cowardly bully. She targets people she feels are on the outer/vulnerable and then launches her attacks, feeling it is morally justified because "nobody likes" the person she's victimizing. I've ignored her attempts at baiting me, I advise you do the same. She'll find a new target soon enough.

It is almost laugh out loud funny that you of all people are accusing me of nastiness given that your own post count has been built on singling out and abusing BB housemates with the most vile, abusive and threatening language I have seen in here so far.

I find it most odd that you are accusing me of being a “bully” given that the only direct interaction you and I have had with each other in here, involved my questioning your rationale regarding the vitriolic and abusive nature of your posts when targeting the housemates you don’t like. Just so we are clear, that is not bullying, that is normal human interaction. I think you are mistaking a direct approach with bullying. It appears when you are directly questioned as to why you would be so horrible and nasty and say such awful things about someone; you immediately misconstrue that as being attacked. The posts you have written about Angie are a good example of singling a person out, then attacking and bullying, the posts we have shared is an example of someone trying to find your reasoning in posting them. That is not bullying, that is just me trying to understand why you would post such horrible things.

I would be interested to see if you could present me with one example as to where I have “bullied” yourself or HellzBellz. In fact I went back and looked at the direct interaction HellzBellz and I shared (just to be sure I remembered our interaction correctly) and it is as clear that it was HellBellz who ranted, spewed insults and obsessed towards me and not the other way around.

I also had a quick look through your post history - [MENTION=31565]AusKat[/MENTION] - to refresh my memory of your character and I don’t think there was one post that didn’t involve you attacking housemates with unnecessary and hurtful insults. If I was to judge you by your posts it would appear you really need to smile more and criticise less, it will make your day so much more enjoyable.

Can I just say how fucking annoying it is that Hellzbellz puts the quotes at the bottom of his/her posts.

When you select quick quote it's leaves the cursor before the quote, so you kind of understand why.

Also just on the Zoe thing. I would say she has had very little exposure to gay people and people of other ethnicity being she is a country girl, she seems kind at heart and I think with more exposure to non white Australians she will get the more cultural she will become.

You do all realize that there is an ignore option? If you feel TraLa is "following you around and bullying you" put her on ignore! Problem solved.

Personally she makes me laugh. But then again, I laugh when people fall. AFTER I find out they are okay. I'm not heartless.

It is almost laugh out loud funny that you of all people are accusing me of nastiness given that your own post count has been built on singling out and abusing BB housemates with the most vile, abusive and threatening language I have ...

The posts you have written about Angie are a good example of singling a person out, then attacking and bullying, the posts we have shared is an example of someone trying to find your reasoning in posting them. That is not bullying, that is just me trying to understand why you would post such horrible things.

I would be interested to see if you could present me with one example as to where I have “bullied” yourself or HellzBellz. In fact I went back and looked at the direct interaction HellzBellz and I shared (just to be sure I remembered our interaction correctly) and it is as clear that it was HellBellz who ranted, spewed insults and obsessed towards me and not the other way around.

I also had a quick look through your post history - [MENTION=31565]AusKat[/MENTION] - to refresh my memory of your character and I don’t think there was one post that didn’t involve you attacking housemates with unnecessary and hurtful insults. If I was to judge you by your posts it would appear you really need to smile more and criticise less, it will make your day so much more enjoyable.

Wrong wrong wrong. I don't abuse, bully or upset the housemates because I am posting about what I'm seeing on a tv show on a forum about said tv show. I'd actually agree with you if I went and said something nasty to your precious Angie on her Facebook wall or to her face, but guess what? I wouldn't. My posts aren't intended to hurt these people's feelings, they're intended to elicit a laugh. If these people want to go on a national television show, then come on the Internet and search for forums and conversations about them then their own narcissism and unsatiated ego will be their own fault if they read mean words said about their portrayal on the tv show they whored themselves out on.

You, on the other hand, made false claims about who I am as a person and rallied other posters to begin kicking me as well. Your efforts had one of my threads locked and pretty much derailed at least one other topic on here. Do you not see the difference? You're directly being nasty to somebody here. I'm not upsetting your precious Mangie or whatever other silly character on a lightly scripted "reality" show you've felt some ridiculous "connection" with.

Quite frankly it doesn't bother me that you like to give people shit. Just don't act so innocent and shocked when you're called on it. Just like I'm happy to admit I'm a nasty bitch who feels enraged when I see pieces of drunken trash like Angie being admired and propped up on a pedestal which will then inevitably lead to the end of the world. Yes, I said it, your love for Angie will be our DOOM!

Kisses! Xxoo

I heard she lost 10 kilos in the house.........I think Angie found them though.

Zoe is the most polarizing contestant this season, I just love her.

I heard she lost 10 kilos in the house.........I think Angie found them though.

I can't see where she has lost 10 kilos, she is still a lot over weight, not that there is anything wrong with that. It's her body and she can do whatever she wants with it. I prefer Angie’s body though

Zoe is the most polarizing contestant this season, I just love her.

Zoe is a nice girl, faced with bigotry and prejudice from some of the viewing public because of the community she is from. Normal Australians don't find her controversial at all.

Welcome to the bbba forums.

Wrong wrong wrong. I don't abuse, bully or upset the housemates because I am posting about what I'm seeing on a tv show on a forum about said tv show. I'd actually agree with you if I went and said something nasty to your precious Angie on her Facebook wall or to her face, but guess what? I wouldn't. My posts aren't intended to hurt these people's feelings, they're intended to elicit a laugh. If these people want to go on a national television show, then come on the Internet and search for forums and conversations about them then their own narcissism and unsatiated ego will be their own fault if they read mean words said about their portrayal on the tv show they whored themselves out on.

You, on the other hand, made false claims about who I am as a person and rallied other posters to begin kicking me as well. Your efforts had one of my threads locked and pretty much derailed at least one other topic on here. Do you not see the difference? You're directly being nasty to somebody here. I'm not upsetting your precious Mangie or whatever other silly character on a lightly scripted "reality" show you've felt some ridiculous "connection" with.

Quite frankly it doesn't bother me that you like to give people shit. Just don't act so innocent and shocked when you're called on it. Just like I'm happy to admit I'm a nasty bitch who feels enraged when I see pieces of drunken trash like Angie being admired and propped up on a pedestal which will then inevitably lead to the end of the world. Yes, I said it, your love for Angie will be our DOOM!

Kisses! Xxoo

First and foremost we need to clear up this misconception you have that I am an Angie fan. The fact I took offence to the way you were speaking about her, doesn't make me a fan, it just made me disgusted that you felt you had the right to speak about another human being like that. Angie is by far my least favourite housemate. I felt the way you were speaking about her was horrible, and I merely voiced my opinion as to how I felt on the matter.

You say that your posts are meant to “elicit a laugh” I am not sure what part of the venom in your posts is meant to be funny. I also find it interesting that you take absolutely no personal responsibility that your posts could actually hurt a housemate’s feelings. You have referred to Angie as a slag/slut/fat pot-bellied pig as well as a range of other insults, you said Josh is a complete douchebag and he is the embodiment of everything wrong in this culture today and is a drunk surfer pig and a complete waste of space blah blah blah, you accused Ava of having foetal alcohol syndrome as well as a range of other inappropriate insults, you call Michael disgusting festering rodent etc etc, you have also insulted individual culture, religion and made nasty generalisations regarding immigrants seeking refuge here and yet you seem to think you are in no way accountable for the words you type, and I feel that is incorrect. Your IP address makes you absolutely accountable. Just because you got to make up a name in a forum by no means makes you anonymous. Don’t you watch the news? If you are going to say it in a public arena, you need to be prepared to stand behind what you say or at the very least be prepared to be called out on it. Bottom line we were debating opinions. You feel it is appropriate to speak about someone like that, and I don't, and that is okay, it is the foundation forums are built on.

Is this the thread you are talking about which you feel was locked because of me?

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?47048-Josh-is-a-filthy-bogan-surfie-pig/page2

If this is the locked thread you are talking about, you say I made false claims against you, and I am curious as to what those false claims are? And I can assure you, I have never rallied anyone against anyone. I ride my internet pony, solo. I think you will find the many negative responses you have received from individual posters were a direct reaction to your own words, not mine. I would suggest the closing of your threads had more to do with your inappropriate content or it being off topic, than anything I had to offer.

It makes me sad that you have taken a conversation which involved constructive criticism to be a personal attack. I have never attacked you, nor have I shown you the level of nastiness you have shown the BB housemates. You are an articulate and quick thinking girl; and I admire the passion you show when debating certain things. I just wish you would use your talent for good instead of evil. It is so much easier to be nice.

You will hear no more from me about it. Arguing with people I don’t know about bullshit that doesn’t matter makes me itchy! I hope you enjoy the rest of the BB season and I will do my best not to upset you again in the BB forum trenches!

Daily Zoe <3. Keep supporting this beauty and help her get the crown of Big Brother Champion she so rightfully deserves. This season without Zoe just wouldn't be the same.

Are you calling me abnormal? :(

Zoe goddess ftw <3

Zoe is a nice girl, faced with bigotry and prejudice from some of the viewing public because of the community she is from. Normal Australians don't find her controversial at all.

Welcome to the bbba forums.

lol Someone. I have to agree it is annoying too. I find I'm reading a post but I'm not sure what it's about until the end.

Oh no! It's contagious!

She kind of admitted her views when the topic of jokes being in poor taste or funny came up , she said that in her community that they would think like that, also I believe that she is the daughter of Bob Katter and doesn't he have some strong and not necessarily popular views ? Maybe someone could clarify all of this ?

Back