Skip to main content

Zoe the redneck homophobe...or not?

I agree <3
bbrecap11swp.jpg

I really don't see how she loses at this point.

Zoe needs us tonight...and probably all week but w/e!

Go Zoe <3

409056_436685323056206_743423155_n.jpg

Wow, she looks good there. Can't see what Michael sees in that pig Estelle when you have a genuine BABE in Zoe.

Of all the pictures you could upload to showcase Zoe and you pick the one where she looks like an albino sumo wearing a cami!

Nonsense. She looks nothing like an albino sumo wrestler in a camisole.

More like Migaloo in a camisole.

Wow, she looks good there. Can't see what Michael sees in that pig Estelle when you have a genuine BABE in Zoe.

I hope that was a joke. What planet would you need to live on where anyone would ever find Zoe to be a babe, she's a hideous, hulking, hunchback and an absolute sleazebag.

I hope that was a joke. What planet would you need to live on where anyone would ever find Zoe to be a babe, she's a hideous, hulking, hunchback and an absolute sleazebag.

Fly away on my Zephyr
I feel it more than ever
And in this perfect weather
We'll find a place together
Fly...
On...
My...
Wing...

Wow, can you be anymore jealous? Zoe is a righteous babe and anyone who denies that has some serious self-esteem issues. I mean are we going to deny that Charne isn't gorgeous too now?

We have some jealousy in this thread tonight.

Zoe is obviously the 25% right?

Wow, can you be anymore jealous? Zoe is a righteous babe and anyone who denies that has some serious self-esteem issues. I mean are we going to deny that Charne isn't gorgeous too now?

This is NOT how I would describe Zoe ;) LOL and Charne. Well I guess everyone has it's on view on what is beautiful. For sure Zoe is ugly in the inside IMO. The outside well we can't all look like Estelle, so she had to do with what she has

Not even worried about that percentage. Many people I know let off the gas knowing she was safe over Sam and that percentages would be revealed. She will get a huge bump and take this thing.

Zoe is here to stay bitches. Top 5 most popular housemates of the season! Oh yeaaa

Back