Skip to main content

Zoe the redneck homophobe...or not?

I think the producers are very disappointed with Zoe. I know someone who was in her audition group and apparently she is the loudest person ever. This is coming from a friend of mine who is the most outgoing person I know. Apparently she just outspoke everyone and was louder and funnier then everybody else so that is how she got in. She was a likeable character apparently. Anyway, I think the producers expected her to be this loud person who was a tad controversial with her comments about asylum seekers and they thought she would cause conflict. Instead she has just befriended everyone and hasn't been loud or funny at all. I believe the producers expected a lot more from her.

Thank you. I agree completely that it's about being anti intolerance WHEREVER it takes place. I feel marty smarty is trying to say that all city folk are intolerant of country folk, which is a fallacy. Some are, some aren't. Indeed I feel that he is majorly pissed at and intolerant of people who come from the city and wants to think that we ALL despise people from rural areas and their views. He's trying to lump us all in together, which is always going to be a flawed way of viewing the populace and their many and varied views. If that doesn't smack of irony, I don't know what does.

There are bigots in inner-city Sydney, there are bigots in Cabramatta, there are bigots in Albury, there are bigots in Toongabbie, there are bigots in Broken hill, there are bigots in St Kilda....need I go on?
Yep, I know I'm correct, I just didn't want to sound like I was making presumptions about all people in rural areas, because that would certainly be inaccurate. Nevertheless, people should not misconstrue our statements as being intolerant of people in rural areas who hold such views, but rather as being intolerant of intolerance generally! There is intolerance everywhere, and I disapprove of it wherever it takes place, however statistics demonstrate that it is more prominent in rural areas.

Those really are staggering figures that you linked me to. I can't even begin to imagine how one's sexuality - something completely natural, something unavoidable, something we're born with - could possibly be immoral. Surely racists wouldn't say being African is immoral? Outrageous.

I prefer MAS over LOL.

MAS- Mildly Amused Smirk. I do believe Tim Minchin described it as a less melodramatic and insincere alternative to LOL. I even think Stephen Fry may have referred to it on QI...so I've heard.

That's interesting. Sounds then that she's got her eye on the prize.

I think the producers are very disappointed with Zoe. I know someone who was in her audition group and apparently she is the loudest person ever. This is coming from a friend of mine who is the most outgoing person I know. Apparently she just outspoke everyone and was louder and funnier then everybody else so that is how she got in. She was a likeable character apparently. Anyway, I think the producers expected her to be this loud person who was a tad controversial with her comments about asylum seekers and they thought she would cause conflict. Instead she has just befriended everyone and hasn't been loud or funny at all. I believe the producers expected a lot more from her.

Perhaps, rather than trying to lump people into those from urban areas and those from rural areas, marty smarty could just talk about his views regarding refugees as that is essentially what this thread has turned into - a discussion about asylum seekers. Plus it's a valuable discussion, one that ought to be had in my opinion.

Trala,

I always try to discuss topics, debate them etc with respect. However when I am continually hounded by bullies such as yourself who can't just debate topics but prefer to lunge for the jugular, so to speak and attack ME, then I feel it's my right to respond as to how I feel about you. It's not rocket science. It's only fair. To be honest I can't stand it but I'm not a doormat and I'd drop dead before I'd fail to stick up for myself against fully grown adult bullies.

You really are a funny one.

I have no interest in taking you down.

I just find the contradictory nature of your posts most bizarre.

They are your quotes, taken from your posts. And the one accusing a fellow poster as a "presumptuous bitch who cannot follow the conversation properly" was directed at me, on this very day. And it is not the first time you yourself have used audacious and vitriolic language when interacting with posters on here.

I personally don't have a problem with it. But when you make yourself the forum moral compass and a self proclaimed example of all that is positive and wholesome when it comes to debating - then on closer inspection we look at your post history and how you conduct yourself, you just end up looking like a hypocrite. If you are going to talk the talk, you really must walk the walk.

I didn't have to stalk to find those comments, they are like the last five comments you have made.

And for the record, I thought this was an adult discussion.

Trala,

I always try to discuss topics, debate them etc with respect. However when I am continually hounded by bullies such as yourself who can't just debate topics but prefer to lunge for the jugular, so to speak and attack ME, then I feel it's my right to respond as to how I feel about you. It's not rocket science. It's only fair. To be honest I can't stand it but I'm not a doormat and I'd drop dead before I'd fail to stick up for myself against fully grown adult bullies.
Oh my God!

Ha!

Hahahahahahahaha!

You have to be fucking kidding me?!

You have been going on and on and on about your being "bullied" by me for days now and how I attack you, and here you are once again, trying to directly interact and antagonise your so called "bully" so you can sob and lick your wounds in full victimised glory.

Please explain how this is an example of you being continually hounded by me, your big bad bully?

These are some direct quotes in your responses to me.

Trust Trala to be stalking me and making idiotic comments as per usual!

Plus Trala, quoting parts of comments made is akin to dodgy journos printing half the conversation. Please be real.

Indeed you do seem to be rather obsessed in taking me down as opposed to having an adult discussion about anything. It's sad. I pity you.

Dear Trala, my most devoted "follower",

I have responded to you and certain other people in a vitriolic way because sometimes you can only fight fire with fire.

If you want to TALK about my views, let's talk.

Ready steady go (I'm going to edit this post Trala)...I don't know why you are obsessed with me nor why you have a problem with anyone editing their posts. Plus I can see that you keep checking out my profile...why?

Plus darling Trala, you're not reading my posts properly if you think they are, or I am contradictory.

I respond to trolls with reason AND the the appropriate vitriol, if you want to call it that, when warranted.

Whatever you do Trala, keep your job as a jailor. Don't ever try your hand at being a journalist. Well, not for a decent paper anyway. I'm sure Rupert Murdoch would hire you, you show great talent for showing half the story, as it were...but don't try to be a journalist with integrity. You'd fail.

I have learned from reading your responses, that you can't seem to have a rational debate and for some reason you are constantly accusing others of behaviours you are frequently guilty of. The moment your opinion is challenged you slip straight back into victim mode and scream BULLY at the top of your lungs. I started to feel irritated by you so I said to you in my last interaction with you, in response to your numerous manic posts to me:-

Ha!

And the best offence is a good defence....

You are nothing, if not predictable.

I think I have gone about as far as I want to go with you, as far as direct interaction goes.

Enjoy the rest of your Big Brother Season, and I hope everything works out for you.

And yet here you are again...

You need to stop this. You are obsessing and arguing with someone you don't know, about something that simply doesn't matter. For your own sake and future happiness in this site, I hope you put this drama filled emotion in a bubble and blow it away.

But hey who am I kidding?

At the end of the day, either way, I don't really give a fuck what you do.

Ha!

p.s. As long as my arsehole points to the ground, this is the last response you will get from me. I have a rule, I call it the 3 L's. If you don't inspire me to LEARN, make me LAUGH, or make me feel LOVED, you don't factor into my day. HellzBellz given that the only emotion you bring out in me is mild irritation, I feel we have gone as far as we can go. Life is too short to waste it on fuckheads.

p.p.s. Admin, if you see me continuing this retarded back and forth bullshit from this moment on, you have my permission to permanently ban me to put me out of my drama seeking misery.

p.p.p.s. Sorry to any members who wasted their time and read all that bollocks, it is 3 minutes of your life you will never get back...

p.p.p.p.s. But let's face it, if this is the worst thing that happens today, we are still having a bloody good day!

Ha!

Last edited:
Zoe's been friendly enough with Ben, not sure about homophobia thing, but she is from the country and homophobia is rampant out there.

Question is, do we see Zoe as someone to stand up against the tide of popular opinion? Like she stands up against the cool group in BB? I think she'll go the first time she's nommed.

Incredible. Yet again Trala picks and chooses to show parts (and not all) of the conversations we've had. I use the word "conversations" lightly, as she seems incapable of having one with me and then wonders why I respond just so to her vitriolic posts. There's a difference between wanting to have an adult conversation and and having one, and having a person spout vitriol at you and defending themselves. I find it hysterical that Trala can't tell the difference between that and hyprocracy.
It also appears that Trala hasn't heard of the term "gaslighting", and yet she's brilliant at it.
Hallelujah, she's gone, I won't ever have to hear from her again. Woo hoo!

PS Thank gawd this woman isn't a journalist (although she'd fit in quite well with some), as she continues to post parts of my responses to her posts without actually putting up a facsimile of her own posts that I have responded to. She'd fit in with Murdoch and regarding bullying, she's a "gaslighting" extroardinaire.

(scuze spelling mistakes n typos peeps.)

Oh my God!

Ha!

Hahahahahahahaha!

You have to be fucking kidding me?!

You have been going on and on and on about your being "bullied" by me for days now and how I attack you, and here you are once again, trying to directly interact and antagonise your so called "bully" so you can sob and lick your wounds in full victimised glory.

Please explain how this is an example of you being continually hounded by me, your big bad bully?

These are some direct quotes in your responses to me.

I have learned from reading your responses, that you can't seem to have a rational debate and for some reason you are constantly accusing others of behaviours you are frequently guilty of. The moment your opinion is challenged you slip straight back into victim mode and scream BULLY at the top of your lungs. I started to feel irritated by you so I said to you in my last interaction with you, in response to your numerous manic posts to me:-

And yet here you are again...

You need to stop this. You are obsessing and arguing with someone you don't know, about something that simply doesn't matter. For your own sake and future happiness in this site, I hope you put this drama filled emotion in a bubble and blow it away.

But hey who am I kidding?

At the end of the day, either way, I don't really give a fuck what you do.

Ha!

p.s. As long as my arsehole points to the ground, this is the last response you will get from me. I have a rule, I call it the 3 L's. If you don't inspire me to LEARN, make me LAUGH, or make me feel LOVED, you don't factor into my day. HellzBellz given that the only emotion you bring out in me is mild irritation, I feel we have gone as far as we can go. Life is too short to waste it on fuckheads.

p.p.s. Admin, if you see me continuing this retarded back and forth bullshit from this moment on, you have my permission to permanently ban me to put me out of my drama seeking misery.

p.p.p.s. Sorry to any members who wasted their time and read all that bollocks, it is 3 minutes of your life you will never get back...

p.p.p.p.s. But let's face it, if this is the worst thing that happens today, we are still having a bloody good day!

Ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know the stats but it seems ridiculous of Hughesy and AusKat to think that Australia has the highest refugee intake in the world. If they knew anything about Africa and what is going on there as a CONTINENT, there are mass movements of refugees from country to country in the face of war and famine and genocide and I highly doubt that Australia has more people fleeing to our country than between theirs.
However that's beside the point. The question is WHY are people fleeing their homelands that they love? And WHAT can we do to help?!
I prefer to look at the problems that face the human race as a global one, not problems with borders.

Absolute rubbish.

We rank #65, behind many much smaller countries as well as nearly all African nations, the UK and a number of European countries.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/i...sy_percap-country-territory-asylum-per-capita

It's about having the right to defend myself against bullshit torifrog. Last time I checked I'm not rectangular and abrasive and prepared to be walked all over. Trala has the right to say whatever she wants even though she does it in a most fucked up way. I have the right to respond and defend myself. Jesus. If you are the type to stay quiet and doormat like when someone represents you unfairly, fair enough. That's your choice. I've chosen to excersize my right to defend myself. FFS.

PS Why not give that advice to Trala after her bloody "essay" torifrog? Seems rather arbitrary to aim your so called advice at me?! FFS

Hellz - why bother continuing it?

Move on, FFS.

It's about having the right to defend myself against bullshit torifrog. Last time I checked I'm not rectangular and abrasive and prepared to be walked all over. Trala has the right to say whatever she wants even though she does it in a most fucked up way. I have the right to respond and defend myself. Jesus. If you are the type to stay quiet and doormat like when someone represents you unfairly, fair enough. That's your choice. I've chosen to excersize my right to defend myself. FFS.

PS Why not give that advice to Trala after her bloody "essay" torifrog? Seems rather arbitrary to aim your so called advice at me?! FFS

She's withdrawn from whatever argument is supposedly going on.

Personally, I have no prob with either of you - but I just think this kind of nonsense is inaapropriate for this forum - so take it private or just stop.

Get back to BB.

She's withdrawn from whatever argument is supposedly going on.

Personally, I have no prob with either of you - but I just think this kind of nonsense is inaapropriate for this forum - so take it private or just stop.

Get back to BB.

Oh my fucking God!

Don't encourage her to take it private!

I don't even know what she is fucking talking about. It is like she is obsessed with me. Just look at how many times she has posted my name!

It is insanity I tells ya!

INSANITY!!!!!

Ha!

Ummm, like I said, a gaslighting prophet. Way to turn it around. I thought I'd heard the end of it from you Trala, but no. So WHO'S obsessed with whom?

I'll leave you alone if you'll leave me alone...deal?

Oh my fucking God!

Don't encourage her to take it private!

I don't even know what she is fucking talking about. It is like she is obsessed with me. Just look at how many times she has posted my name!

It is insanity I tells ya!

INSANITY!!!!!

Ha!

Trala is like the cowardly bully. She targets people she feels are on the outer/vulnerable and then launches her attacks, feeling it is morally justified because "nobody likes" the person she's victimizing. I've ignored her attempts at baiting me, I advise you do the same. She'll find a new target soon enough.

Back