Skip to main content

Who will you be SAVING this week's eviction?

Who will you SAVE?

• Mikkayla

Votes: 48 16.7%
  • Tim

Votes: 84 29.2%
  • Drew

Votes: 42 14.6%
  • Ed

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • Jade

Votes: 53 18.4%
  • Katie & Lucy

Votes: 29 10.1%
  • Justynn - NOT UP FOR EVICTION

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Nathan - NOT UP FOR EVICTION

Votes: 4 1.4%

• Total voters
Jade and Mikkayla to stay.

Tim will most likely come out with the most votes to save, so I wouldn't be too worried about him leaving.

The sisters are contributing the least to the house right now, so I'm thinking they could go. Last week's percentages were an evict Tully vote.

Sent 2 Drew's way. Really don't think he's going to be that safe.

wow 500 dollars into only 1%!?! That's crazy.

It's really not that crazy. $500 is like less than 250 votes. I've heard a few people on Twitter (mostly Tully fans) say that they were sending through over 100 votes a day.

It's really not that crazy. $500 is like less than 250 votes. I've heard a few people on Twitter (mostly Tully fans) say that they were sending through over 100 votes a day.

I reckon that's crazy that people are willing to spend that much money on someone haha. Like that means people would have spent over $24,500 on Katie and Lucy last week in hopes to eliminate Tully and Tahan cause they had 49% of the votes.

I reckon that's crazy that people are willing to spend that much money on someone haha. Like that means people would have spent over $24,500 on Katie and Lucy last week in hopes to eliminate Tully and Tahan cause they had 49% of the votes.

Yep, the money people spend is absolutely crazy. I don't even want to think about how much money Tahan's fans have spent throughout the series. My "it's not that crazy" comment was more to do with the "$500 only being 1%" part. $500 doesn't even equal that many votes so I can see why it's only 1%. The show would be making a fortune.

i thought the sms was 55c per vote. so $500 is closer to 1000 votes. the typical week, last year, was estimated at around 100,000 votes. 1000/100,000 = 1%

we also estimated there are probably less than 20,000 individual voters in any given week.

i thought the sms was 55c per vote. so $500 is closer to 1000 votes. the typical week, last year, was estimated at around 100,000 votes. 1000/100,000 = 1%

we also estimated there are probably less than 20,000 individual voters in any given week.

Oh yes you're right! My maths is shocking. Don't I feel like the idiot :p

Everyone SAVE Mikkayla and make sure to spell her name correctly.

I don't understand the sudden hate towards her.

She is just being assertive. A lot like me

hate is good , which mean she is talked about in social media , its the people that arnt talked about that are in danger , i think after they air the mikkayla vs justyyn fight or or arguments tonight or either next week will be good for her, people will see she creates controversy and drama or w.e and people want to be entertained not be bored by housemates who do nothing , also might play well for justin , the fact that she goes off and yells at tim people will like it 2 so i think shes safe

your supposed to enter the names in caps so MIKKAYLA not Mikkayla

I'm voting for Katie & Lucy to kick Ed out! I reckon they're odds should be closer. Ed is not safe!

I just don't understand what happened to Mikkayla.
There was a lot of support towards her and hate on Tahan last week
This week it swapped.

I'm pretty sure Justynn will be going on Monday, however if he stays I think Mikkayla is the only one that can stop Justynn from destroying the house.

I think Justynn is making some people look bad, in particular Tim and by association Drew, and Tahan. I think Tim aligning himself with Justynn is the silliest think he has ever done in the house. Tim had been bullet proof up to this point because he always did things for a laugh, but with Justynn it comes across as being very mean spirited and when Tim laughs at it he comes across as mean as well.

Tim needs to wakeup and realize that he is on the wrong side when he is hanging out with Justynn and Tahan, and Drew need to realize this as well. Justynn will bring down anyone that is aligned with him, well until Monday.

tim hangs out more with mikkayla than tahan or justyyn and hes cut of all ties with justyyn now.

Back