Skip to main content

Who will you be SAVING this week's eviction?

Who will you SAVE?

• Mikkayla

Votes: 48 16.7%
  • Tim

Votes: 84 29.2%
  • Drew

Votes: 42 14.6%
  • Ed

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • Jade

Votes: 53 18.4%
  • Katie & Lucy

Votes: 29 10.1%
  • Justynn - NOT UP FOR EVICTION

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Nathan - NOT UP FOR EVICTION

Votes: 4 1.4%

• Total voters
Im sure Timbo will be safe. I still have a soft spot for Drew baby. So its Drew.... altho the lagging is a no no. Is he on Tim or Eds side??

Probably Drew and Jade this week. I think they'll get forgotten about.

Since Nathan's not up for a normal eviction, I picked Mikkayla. Would've said Tim but I reckon he'll be fine without me.

im going to save my fav mikkayla , and also few votes for jade and k&l , remember k&l fans mikkayls and jade fans voted to save them last week and gave them a whopping 49% , so help out the jade and mikkayla fans as well , im hoping ed goes so the trio isnt split , mikkayla adds allot to the house drama wise as well will be less entertaining without her i hope she dont go , but i hope ed goes but im predicting it will be between kate&l and mikkayla which makes me sad i wont watch anymore if mikkayla is evicted!

Haha. Im just a 42 yr old cougar who prefers a cute eyelining toyboy!!

The difference between Tim and Ed is that Tim has never dissed Drew behind his back to Ed. The only thing Tim has ever said about Drew was that he had changed since he and Tully became obsessed with each other.

Saving Jade and ONLY Jade all the way! I would normally also chuck a few votes to the Sugar sisters and Mikkayla but I know splitting your votes can be risky, so sorry girls, not this week.

Last edited:
Saving Jade and ONLY Jade all the way! I would normally also chuck a few votes to the Sugar sisters and Mikkayla but I know spitting your votes can be risky, so sorry girls, not this week.

I like jade :) definitely dedicate your votes to her and only her! You never know with the public! Super unpredictable.

what about last week when mikkayla and jade fans all voted for sisters to give them 49%? you want them all to stay together right then vote for all of them thats what im doing

On second thought I'm gonna go all out to save Katie/Lucy! Even more than what I've spent on Tahan! It's not a double and I want to get rid of Ed!

Back