Skip to main content

Who will you be SAVING this week's eviction?

Who will you SAVE?

• Mikkayla

Votes: 48 16.7%
  • Tim

Votes: 84 29.2%
  • Drew

Votes: 42 14.6%
  • Ed

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • Jade

Votes: 53 18.4%
  • Katie & Lucy

Votes: 29 10.1%
  • Justynn - NOT UP FOR EVICTION

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Nathan - NOT UP FOR EVICTION

Votes: 4 1.4%

• Total voters
A

A-is-Here

Who is everyone going to SAVE with 8 housemates up for eviction?

I for one am going to SAVE Mikkayla

Tim would be the only housemate out of that lot that I'd genuinely vote for. However, I'd also give votes to the Sisters to push people like Ed out.

I've voted to save Jade and Mikkayla is the past but Jade's puppy love for Ed and zero brain function is getting on my nerves, while Mikkayla's gimmick of staying in the house to annoy the others has worn out.

This should be who do you think Australia will save.. I think the Sisters/Mikkayla and Drew may be in trouble.

Mikkayla as she'll need every vote she can get. I'm expecting a really bad edit tomorrow as they want to make way for another loud mouth.

Little Timmy. Who are all these people voting to save Ed? I think you misread the question...

no one

of all the housemates most likely to be evicted i dont really care which one it is.

EDIT: i might throw few votes Drews way if his odds arent looking good on Monday.

I want Ed to be saved just so the Sisters/Mikkayla/Jade clique is off... one of them need to go, its getting silly now. We need a girl out since we will have two FEMALE Intruders.

So is it a double or not?! Sorry, I heard that it was (from here), but then now I'm not sure! Thanks.

I want Ed to be saved just so the Sisters/Mikkayla/Jade clique is off... one of them need to go, its getting silly now. We need a girl out since we will have two FEMALE Intruders.

Ok.. Sisters to go then. Keep Jade and Mikkayla.

So is it a double or not?! Sorry, I heard that it was (from here), but then now I'm not sure! Thanks.

Not double. Eviction is on Wednesday though.

Ok.. Sisters to go then. Keep Jade and Mikkayla.

Not double. Eviction is on Wednesday though.

Since most of them were up, I hoped that it was a double! Losing two in one week at this stage would freshen the game.

Back