Skip to main content

Who will you be SAVING this week's eviction?

Who will you SAVE?

• Mikkayla

Votes: 48 16.7%
  • Tim

Votes: 84 29.2%
  • Drew

Votes: 42 14.6%
  • Ed

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • Jade

Votes: 53 18.4%
  • Katie & Lucy

Votes: 29 10.1%
  • Justynn - NOT UP FOR EVICTION

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Nathan - NOT UP FOR EVICTION

Votes: 4 1.4%

• Total voters
Oh man, you guys are going to hate me. I voted for Ed.

Lately I've been sick of Mikkayla's constant bitching, and I've been sick of the Sisters from the start. I like Jade and love Drew but I think they're pretty safe. I'm naive enough to think that my vote for Ed (who I am fairly apathetic about) will be the magical one that pushes either the Sisters or Mikkayla down.

At least give some votes to those you truly love like Drew! What if they went over Ed who you don't care for?

At least give some votes to those you truly love like Drew! What if they went over Ed who you don't care for?

I feel like Drew will be safe without my help, though! And okay, maybe apathetic was the wrong choice of word. I do like Ed, though I can see he's a lot of talk and not so much action, but I do like him (though I am slightly wary to admit that here, hehe).

I'm totally off Tim. He's always banging on about how he's not a "sheep" but we saw the worst kind of behaviour from him and the others (except Tahan) in the way they ostracised Jussttyynn. Mikkayla, predictably, was the worst culprit, but Tim is the biggest hypocrite. He seems to be caving in to peer pressure nowadays and not staying true to what he presents as his personal integrity. I actually think Mikkayla is the house alpha now, and Tim falls into line within the pecking order with the rest of them. The notion of Mikkayla ruling the roost, who I see as an absolute bully, just makes me sick. I hope she goes this week, but really, there's no one now that I really want to see win.

Has anyone else heard the story that the sisters will be evicted because one has to go to the U.S.A on Thursday?

Sorry if this old news and/or a silly rumour...

thats nothing for katie and lucy , i sent in 1500 votes for mikkayla even though she is one of likely ones out of the 3 to go , because she is the only reason i watch , between me my m8s and girls i know we have sent in about 4-5k votes to save mikkayla and thats only us so im hoping it makes a difference so she doesn't go home!

thats nothing for katie and lucy , i sent in 1500 votes for mikkayla even though she is one of likely ones out of the 3 to go , because she is the only reason i watch , between me my m8s and girls i know we have sent in about 4-5k votes to save mikkayla and thats only us so im hoping it makes a difference so she doesn't go home!

Oh my...wow...

That's a lot.

How much have you spent on Mikkayla this season? :eek:

Back