Skip to main content

Who will you be SAVING this week's eviction?

Who will you SAVE?

• Mikkayla

Votes: 48 16.7%
  • Tim

Votes: 84 29.2%
  • Drew

Votes: 42 14.6%
  • Ed

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • Jade

Votes: 53 18.4%
  • Katie & Lucy

Votes: 29 10.1%
  • Justynn - NOT UP FOR EVICTION

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Nathan - NOT UP FOR EVICTION

Votes: 4 1.4%

• Total voters
Everyone SAVE Mikkayla and make sure to spell her name correctly.

I don't understand the sudden hate towards her.

She is just being assertive. A lot like me

Tully left so people needed a new target and are hating on Mikkayla this week. But she has a fan base and hopefully will scrape through. Just hope Ed doesn't but I think he will also. Drew safe now Tully is gone. Tim safe as houses. Sisters may go as not featured much.

i just put it in caps like it is displayed on the website "MIKKAYLA" just incase dont want to be charged and my votes dont count

Why in hell has Klucy even got one vote? Seriously..why??? If it is her family and friends on here voting..then thats understandable..but who else would vote for them?

Why in hell has Klucy even got one vote? Seriously..why??? If it is her family and friends on here voting..then thats understandable..but who else would vote for them?

Yeah, they really need to go now. Last week I understand as it was evict Tully time but let them go now please.

wth is going on with this tully is back shit , i swear if she gets swapped in for the perosn who gets evicted im gonna snap , not watch the show anymore and send my phone bill to channel nine , they cant do that not fair to other people who are evicted and HM still in the house

i just put it in caps like it is displayed on the website "MIKKAYLA" just incase dont want to be charged and my votes dont count

Alex said last year that as long as they can decipher who you want to vote for, your vote will go to the right person. So if you send in "mikayla" or "Katie and Lucy" instead of sisters you will be fine.

NOTE: This was said on twitter last year and I'm not going through 12 months of tweets to post a picture of the tweet.

ed or drew should go before K&L, but all 3 will likely go before the rest (intruders excepted)

so there is actual people counting the votes from SMS i thought it went to a machine that counted them, so i was worry if i didint send it in as displayed on websites in caps like "MIKKAYLA" it wouldn't count good to know i can just send in "Mikkayla" saves me hitting caps button all the time

so there is actual people counting the votes from SMS i thought it went to a machine that counted them, so i was worry if i didint send it in as displayed on websites in caps like "MIKKAYLA" it wouldn't count good to know i can just send in "Mikkayla" saves me hitting caps button all the time

Lol. It really doesn't matter. It's only an upper or lower case, not crazily looking misspelling.

Anyway I'm just focused in saving Drew at the moment and hopefully ed/sisters end up leaving through lack of support. I'm not playing strategies like I did in voting the sisters like I did last week when I don't care about them.

Lol. It really doesn't matter. It's only an upper or lower case, not crazily looking misspelling.

Anyway I'm just focused in saving Drew at the moment and hopefully ed/sisters end up leaving through lack of support. I'm not playing strategies like I did in voting the sisters like I did last week when I don't care about them.

the vibe im getting atm of twitter anway is k&L supporters are just focusing on saving the sisters and jade even though mikkayla fans had a big impact on giving k&L the 49% vote , which i dont understand because in the odds jade is so safe , if it does happen and mikkayla is evicted cause of it like matt, thats the last time i will be voting for k&l + jade

You need to only vote for your favourite, vote splitting never works cause it ends up making the one you want to save go home instead.

can people from new zealand vote to save via SMS 19955999? and does there vote count , cause i got a m8 in new zealand voting to save mikkayla , he is getting charhed for the text`s but hes not sure if they count

can people from new zealand vote to save via SMS 19955999? and does there vote count , cause i got a m8 in new zealand voting to save mikkayla , he is getting charhed for the text`s but hes not sure if they count

Well if you're getting charged and they even gave a confirmation message at least once I would have to assume they're getting through.

he got a confirmation message a few times liek first few times then it stopped and he was getting charged

Is everyone continuing to vote?
Mikkayla fans! VOTE VOTE VOTE
Odds are not in her favour

I'm really starting to warm up to Mikkayla, I hope she doesn't go! Going to vote for her again tonight!

Vote to save the sisters and Mikkayla!

I'm enjoying the Boog, the sisters and Mikkayla dynamic and want to see more of it!!!!!

Oh man, you guys are going to hate me. I voted for Ed.

Lately I've been sick of Mikkayla's constant bitching, and I've been sick of the Sisters from the start. I like Jade and love Drew but I think they're pretty safe. I'm naive enough to think that my vote for Ed (who I am fairly apathetic about) will be the magical one that pushes either the Sisters or Mikkayla down.

Back